**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bug with Missing Full T3 Class Catalyst after full exploration

Before when you finish full exploration on Daily Quest Class Mayhem on Hard you get one Full T3 class catalyst. Now when you complete it you get only 375 fragments. That's only total of 250+375= 650 T3cc per week on that same class. It take 2800 t3cc fragments to equal one full t3cc and you need 3 t3cc to rank up a 4* champ from r2 to r3. Imagine relying on t3cc fragments of the class you need how many weeks and months to get one full t3cc now.
Kabam already made it difficult to get t4cc now they made it even harder to get t3cc with this bug. It's one bug after another with each update.
Instead of coming with ways to make more money from your players you need to stick with making your game to run flawless first kabam.

Comments

• qa1nbkpr78ti.png
    jal766juifc3.png
    7mvu9a0upuxr.png
  • From the pix you can see before you would get full catalyst on full completion but now it's just fragment for Hard mode.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    That's no bug. It's been like that for a while. Working as intended.
  • So it was purposely intended by kabam to make it harder to get full T3cc now to even rank our 4* champs. That makes perfect sense. NOT! If it's been for awhile you mean by 2 weeks ago? Bcuz that is when it started.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    For a few months maybe. Can't give a definite timeline. I don't bother doing the daily t3cc quest anymore since I get so many t3cc fragment crystals (432 in all) from the 22 hr and 7 hr daily quests, and a full t3cc crystal occasionally (39) from hitting ranked rewards from these same daily quests and from the monthly calendar.
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Choujji wrote: »
    If it's been for awhile you mean by 2 weeks ago? Bcuz that is when it started.

It's been that way since at least June...

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/7673/t3cc-daily-quest
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    So it was purposely intended by kabam to make it harder to get full T3cc now to even rank our 4* champs. That makes perfect sense. NOT! If it's been for awhile you mean by 2 weeks ago? Bcuz that is when it started.

I started the game 5 months ago and it's always been like that for me.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I started in January of 2015. It's always been like this...except you didn't get frags back then.
  • HosemaniaHosemania Posts: 18
    Ranking up champs in this game is just a horrible system. T1 alphas used to be easy to get but now it has become a nightmare to get these simple catalyst. The game is not getting better. T2 alphas are even more rare and there is no upgrade path for 5* to fully upgrade. Who develops a game like this where we can't simply upgrade the champs we earned. It is just a bad system and there is no mention of this ever getting any better.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    From the pix you can see before you would get full catalyst on full completion but now it's just fragment for Hard mode.

Your pictures that show a full catalyst for exploration are for different quests not the T3CC quest.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    It started much time ago.i got mordo about 5 months ago and i did full exploration 6 times for 1 t3cc. T3b u can still get from full exploration.same as t2cc