**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New bug! Special drains power but doesn't activate

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
We have a new one that has happened twice, this one is great. You hit your special button and your power gets drained but no special. I'll keep this here in case others get it as the new fix filters in from the dash back.

Comments

• RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    This isn't new, experienced it over a month ago.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Happened twice, on both occasions the AI was dashing towards me.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    it's new to me...and happening
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    @Kabam Miike
    This bug also happened to me today for the first time. In arena first using Ghostrider, used L1 at end of combo, my power drained, I took recoil damage as I used suicides but my L1 did not activate and then I got beaten up.

Next match was using nightcrawler, this is right after Ghostrider match. Used L1 after a combo, lost power, took recoil damage, L1 didn't activate. I will continue testing this
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    They're working on a fix. First post on the forum. Check it out
    The same way they are working in a fix for vision and pure skill?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    When is this fix...after we lose in AQ?
    when bases comes out
  • vip662009vip662009 Posts: 32
    Same thing is happening with me as well more than 3 times tomorrow and today.

First when using storm's spl 1.
    2nd IF SPL 1.

3rd Thor's spl 1. @Kabam Miike
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    This just happened to me to, I was dueling went to hit the ai with gambits first move and he didn't do the animation and just stood there while it took my special bar.

Fix one thing break a dozen more in the process
  • BQuBQu Posts: 32
    Same here, specials not working.
  • It starts only with sp2 and now happens every fight at least once
  • Esta acontecendo comigo também assim fica difícil, poxa missão de aliança tem custo é o que a Kabam vai fazer me devolver o que gastamos pra abrir os mapas, pq Ta difícil fechar os mapas assim
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Good lord this is not a new bug! You can see many threads already about this, since it has been going on since 15.0 was released. I don't want to discourage posting threads with info, but we need a way to get them to fix this ASAP. They merge the threads into one thread, and it doesn't look like it's a big deal anymore.

THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE. I HAVE HAD OVER 5 SPECIALS FAIL IN A ROW IN A SINGLE FIGHT.

I only can get a special off with like an ML or MLL then special (still not 100%) or do it while they are perried (such a waste) for almost guaranteed assurance it will go off.

This bug has been affecting the game so long it is seriously altering my playstyle in a negative way.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Happened to my hyperion sl sw magik and thor in aq. What i would do to get a bug free update.
  • Happened to me last night using a 4* Angela against an Iron man. I'm using Iphone 6 with IOS 11.0.1

Before that the game was having all sorts of lags during the fight.
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    The energy consumption happened earlier on Master Blade Quest. Hype s energy disappeared but no special. Got clocked by the NPC before I could realize Hype was just standing there like a fool. I think it's quite hilarious that the NPCs never have a problem functioning, but our champs always do.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    And it's still going on, seems to happen to Gambit a lot. He also seems to misfire or have his first special just sail through the enemy which sucks and kabam has sat on that one for months and still hasn't fixed even when provided with screenshots, videos and reports.

It boggles my mind that they still havent fixed it or the tons of other issues that plague this game and it's really sad how far the game and them have fallen.
  • Mano73Mano73 Posts: 10
    I can also verify the Issues with specials, I was fighting in AQ, built up a l2 stunned the bot immediately fired off and My bars disappeared, it seemed as if the AI teleported through her projectile and I before i realized it i was eating a 5 hit combo unable to evade or block.
    I never thought I would see anything worse than 12.0 until I downloaded 15.1