Options

Next 6* decision

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
So I am very close to my next 6 star, and will get it once I buy another 500 shards from the cav fixit store. I was thinking of saving up for the next featured because of what it’s gonna have in it. (Apocalypse, CGR, etc) I currently have 2 6*s, Mole man and Civil warrior. Should I save for this featured or no?

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Go for a regular one. Don't buy a featured until you want one or two specific champs and you have a diverse roster
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    With having only 2 6*, it’s more beneficial for you to grow your 6* roster. Especially if you’re an arena grinder. No reason to spend an extra half a 6* crystal to go for the featured, no matter how enticing the featured champs are. And remember, you have no guarantee of getting the featured champ. You could end up with a shiny 6* Captain America WWII if he’s in it
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Go for it now. I don’t think anyone with less than 20 should get the featured considering 3 basics is 2 featureds.
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    If your still undecided flip a coin broham
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    You’ll have lots of time to go for features but with only 2 6*s, taking more shots means you’re more likely to pull a decent number of amazing champs over time. Unless when the crystal drops there are 8 to 10 amazing champs I’d keep trying basics.

I have an even 100 6*s and I’m still opening basics most of the time.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

You’ll have lots of time to go for features but with only 2 6*s, taking more shots means you’re more likely to pull a decent number of amazing champs over time. Unless when the crystal drops there are 8 to 10 amazing champs I’d keep trying basics.

I have an even 100 6*s and I’m still opening basics most of the time.

I just popped it. Spider-Man classic. ;(