**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance chat feature.

ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

please add hello and welcome and a few more to alliance chats so I can talk to new players the come and go. Bit like in dungeons
Just so we have a list of words that are allowed
In chat the won’t ***********
It would really help out the group of players who can no longer comment in alliance chat windows.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    You know what Thongs mean in Australia, I’m sure your Chat Bot wouldn’t.
  • Options
    Yep we got line , but getting life for a joke with friends in alliance chat , is just disappointing for what was said. Frustrating 😟
  • Options

You could give me Chat back please 😁
  • Options
    But there is probably zero chance , as we don’t have any Badgers in Australia....
  • Options
    All I want for Christmas is me chat back please
    Me chat back please
    Me chat back please
    Sing along
    All I want for Christmas is ....
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I highly doubt u got banned from chat for a joke told in your alliance chat. Someone would have had to report what u said. Global has a report feature. Are u sure u didn't say something that's against their rules in global chat?
  • Options
    Speaking from experience, some people get bent out of shape in Global over recruiting messages. Saying those messages over and over again is 'technically' spamming. Which is 'technically' against the rules. If you got a temp ban in the past and then had it happen again, you're pretty much done for. They will not overturn such a ban. I can say for sure that asking here won't get it back. If you haven't been warned in the past with a 3 day chat suspension, you MAY have a shot here.

Your best and only course of action that MIGHT work, is to contact support and open a ticket. Chances are, it won't work if you have been suspended in the past, but it's worth a try. Again, they (the mods and admins on the forum) have no control over this and cannot help you @Chewybucca .

Personally, I shutdown Global AGES ago, and do not use any of the in game chat functions as they're rather unreliable. They're also very limited in their capabilities. Best of luck either way. If you do get it back, I'd advise keeping adult esq jokes off the in game chat (be it in Global or Alliance chats). I'd also advise recruiting anywhere BUT Global. People abuse the report button and you could become a victim of a few who have a habit of tapping report. I guess tapping Block is something they don't want to do for whatever reason. Couldn't say as I don't do such things.
  • Options
    I’ve never had a warning of any sort, I stay off Global chat.
    I’m 48 years old . If I had any sort of warning of bad conduct I would of watched what I typed, the point is all you ever seem to get is ***************** when wrong words used.
    I have tried support and they have been great with most problems, but chat is something they can’t fix and I’m stuck with a ban for life.
    Such-is-life
    Thanks for your reply’s you all have a Merry Christmas 🎄

• Options
    Still banned. If I had been done Drink driving 5 times , I would of done me time by now 😟
    Been back on the road. 2020 another year of silence..
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★

I’ve never had a warning of any sort, I stay off Global chat.
    I’m 48 years old . If I had any sort of warning of bad conduct I would of watched what I typed, the point is all you ever seem to get is ***************** when wrong words used.
    I have tried support and they have been great with most problems, but chat is something they can’t fix and I’m stuck with a ban for life.
    Such-is-life
    Thanks for your reply’s you all have a Merry Christmas 🎄

Same here.. They don't provide any reason for ban and whenever you raise ticket you get same response every time and they close ticket immediately.. They aren't ready to listen and provide the reason for ban..
  • Options
    Still waiting on a fix. Never give up hope 😁
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I’ve given up hope just spent 2000 unit trying to beat him so I removed app.
    I couldn’t complain to any one in alliance chat so I left.
  • Options

• Options
    What a mean node that is, if they put 2000 unit back in me account can you let me know by email 👍😁
  • Options
    What Trump says on Twitter is a lot worse then anything I’ve ever posted in the in game chat 😩
  • Options
    Trump
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    My god you can’t even print Donald’s name here
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Yes, everyone loves it when a person brings politics into a game. What's next religion?

You previously said you left so why does it still matter?
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Yes, everyone loves it when a person brings politics into a game. What's next religion?

Neotwism said:

Scott Morrison , good to see Australia not so scary
  • Options
    2 years plus and still ban from chat. I must of really been rude talking to my in game friends in the same alliance I’ve been in for 3 plus years ......
    I know I’ve been over it before, feel need to keep it up for those who really did nothing wrong to start with. Cry cry cry
    Up date chat with Yes and No at least
    Game Still seem to take my money with no problems...
  • Options
    3 years , Same alliance all this time . Thanks for looking in to chat bans .
    You ask why bother, we’ll why not 😳
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    My constipation is growing by reading this
  • Options
    These Forums aren't the place to discuss account-specific issues like this. If you have questions or concerns about a Chat ban, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.