**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who should I use my generic AG on

Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
The question is the title above ^ I can take their sig to around 100.

Who should I use my generic AG on 20 votes

Void
45%
SpicyslicerTarun46RockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamadeepblack12Renaxqqaroseinbloom39[Deleted User] 9 votes
CAIW
55%
JBC89MarvzeliusSarvanga1_OmedennSpideyFunkoJJCrush21TrashPanda12CrcrcrcHSS75Primerprime5avenge_123 11 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    CAIW
    i mean what’s the rest of the roster look like, and what are you trying to do, but CAIW all the way.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    edited November 2020
    Hers the rest of my roster (5* only though)

Just need a another good science @SpideyFunko
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void
    Honestly, CAIW's sig really needs to be at 200. How long would it take to get the other 100 sig stones? Overall, I'd actually say Void is the better champ. He's dominant in AW and Abyss, plus he deals with more problem fights in Act 6. But CAIW is better for V2, Cav EQ, and just overall questing. Depends on what you're doing content-wise.
    I don’t know how long it would take me, I’m a f2p player, so it’s a little harder. I expect like 2 months though.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Void
    Do void
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Cap iw is worth the wait. You can make a case of him being a top champ with his damage plus utility at max sig 200.

Just spitballing but you could awaken and rank your glaive up for AQ.

Glaive, guilly 2099, and voodoo make a spectacular AQ team. You can kill all your champs, use a 7000 alliance point level 1 revive and get all your champs back to full health in a few fights. Something to think about.
    I have a cosmic AG, but thx for the advise @OneMast3r.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Void

I have a cosmic AG, but thx for the advise @OneMast3r.

Genuine question, why haven't you used it yet? CMM and Hype are the only 2 champs I'd consider using a gem on over him and you've already got em awakened.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    DEFINITELY use it on captain america infinity war
    @Etjama Forgot I had it lol.