**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is that one god tier character that you absolutely hate using but is extremely useful overall?

13»

Comments

• WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Ghost - I really don't like her play style.
    Quake - She is absolutely boring to play with. I want to hit something.
    OR - I don't know why but I fight extremely poorly with him plus I don't run suicides.

For OR, you do know why. You don't run suicides. That's why.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Quake. Honestly I think she's overrated. Her damage isn't the best. It's better to use other people. Probably won't take her past r3 for a while. She was actually my 7th 5* or something. Even then she was only r2.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Sparkles
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Quake. Honestly I think she's overrated. Her damage isn't the best. It's better to use other people. Probably won't take her past r3 for a while. She was actually my 7th 5* or something. Even then she was only r2.

She may not have the best damage, but she can do stuff no other champ can do RELIABLY.

I was smashing 6.4 opponents with her no problem. Keep in mind I don't run suicides and she is extremely suicide friendly
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Quake, can’t get used to the extended concussion after the stun ends
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Quake
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    ValBr111 said:

Quake, she's a champion made for cowards. This is a fighting game, not a clicker game. I'd rather drop 10 revives on a fight rather than one shot them with quake. I have one shot an act 6 boss before with quake, and I just felt like an idiot.

You are an idiot. But not for soloing a fight. She's not a champ "made for cowards". She's a champ made for skilled players that would like to save resources. You go ahead and spend 10 revives. Don't call other people cowards for not making dumb decisions like that.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    ValBr111 said:

I have one shot an act 6 boss before with quake, and I just felt like an idiot.

Well you're right about one thing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    ValBr111 said:

Quake, she's a champion made for cowards. This is a fighting game, not a clicker game. I'd rather drop 10 revives on a fight rather than one shot them with quake. I have one shot an act 6 boss before with quake, and I just felt like an idiot.

I’d be skilled at the game and progress than waste ten revives, but you do you. I like the feeling of “I just soloed this boss fight without getting hit” as opposed too “I beat the boss but I used ten revives”

If that makes me a coward, so be it.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

ValBr111 said:

I’d be skilled at the game and progress than waste ten revives, but you do you. I like the feeling of “I just soloed this boss fight without getting hit” as opposed too “I beat the boss but I used ten revives”

If that makes me a coward, so be it.
    OY MATE YOU DISSING QUAKE?
    @SpideyFunko I totally agree