**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In favor of a skip fight option...

Blaqq9Blaqq9 Posts: 10
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Opposed to a skip fight option...

In favor of a skip fight option... 58 votes

Yes
41%
FAL7ENCakedaddyBadroseMillybearadqqedfyvrVision_41Blaqq9lennie76GQuantaoAlCapone2727ScoAceMitchygbuttersRedSkullShaheerFIazvinniegainzBarry_Allen007saimD3vilProdancer1 24 votes
No
58%
NevvBSolswerdAnimejay70RbvojtikditCdaveTheLazyKingSpity68Hort4YellsomeCap253AxeCopFireAppleisgodThedoctordoomScorpionsKryptLuismarquez131IksdjvanDave_the_destroyerSungjCosmic_Ray13 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    No
    What's the point of playing the game if you can skip the fights? You really need to think about these things XD
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    No
    U have auto fight if u are so lazy
  • Options
    No
    Yellsome wrote: »
    U have auto fight if u are so lazy

I know right! If you don't like the fighting part of this game then you have no business playing the game
  • Options
    No
    what the hell is this?????

XD Exactly
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    For the more chore-like and trivial content, like farming the daily cata quests, when your team easily outranks the map so you can safely turn on the AI combat, and even with it being laughably bad to watch, you will still steamroll the map?

Sure.

I'd be happy if we could pay the energy cost for a run on the map, lock out 5 champs for 15-30min or whatever, it will just auto complete the map. Especially if you are grinding arenas and don't want to stop just to burn your energy farming low tier catas.

You can get a success chance of completing the map based on your team strength vs recommended, so you would still want to use stronger champs, not sandbag with 1*'s.

But, eh, I don't see anything beyond the auto AI option ever being added.
  • Options
    No
    dkatryl wrote: »
    For the more chore-like and trivial content, like farming the daily cata quests, when your team easily outranks the map so you can safely turn on the AI combat, and even with it being laughably bad to watch, you will still steamroll the map?

Sure.

I'd be happy if we could pay the energy cost for a run on the map, lock out 5 champs for 15-30min or whatever, it will just auto complete the map. Especially if you are grinding arenas and don't want to stop just to burn your energy farming low tier catas.

No
  • Options
    No
    If you don't want to take the time to play the game then you should leave lol.
    I only use autoplay for when I am in the middle of a fight and I have to leave the game for a sec but that's about it.
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Yes
    Sure why not have it
  • Options
    No
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    Sure why not have it

#Lazypants
    XD
  • Options
    Yes
    Sure why not have it

#Lazypants
    XD
    Almost every game has it so why not. They won't put a gun to your head and force you to use it lol

• Options
    No
    Yeah, but the point of the game of the game is to.......... well PLAY THE GAME!

If you don't want to do that then you don't need to play the game.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yeah, but the point of the game of the game is to.......... well PLAY THE GAME!

If you don't want to do that then you don't need to play the game.
    Umm you're still playing the game so what are you taking about? Lol

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Sure why not have it

#Lazypants
    XD
    Almost every game has it so why not. They won't put a gun to your head and force you to use it lol

But why play a fighting game to have a skip fight option?

If you like marvel and collecting the champions just go buy a sticker book, if you want to fight... don't implement a skip fight button.

Actually maybe they can add a "Skip LOL" or "Skip Act 5" button just to get it finished instantly?

More the LOL one, only did a path. Act 5 done though
  • Options
    No
    Sure why not have it

#Lazypants
    XD

If you like marvel and collecting the champions just go buy a sticker book, if you want to fight... don't implement a skip fight button.

Actually maybe they can add a "Skip LOL" or "Skip Act 5" button just to get it finished instantly?

Exactly That's what I'm saying... except less comical XD
  • Options
    Yes
    Sure why not have it

#Lazypants
    XD

Nothing wrong with a skip fight for daily missions. You bringing up LOL and Act 5 is nonsense...

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Sure why not have it

#Lazypants
    XD

Nothing wrong with a skip fight for daily missions. You bringing up LOL and Act 5 is nonsense...

Not really is the same as a "daily mission" which is... A FIGHT!

I never need to do cat runs, if you choose to do easy and medium quests that's on you, don't expect a skip fight setting just because it's easy. Other are right, use auto fight, it's simple.
  • Options
    Yes
    Sure why not have it

#Lazypants
    XD

Not really is the same as a "daily mission" which is... A FIGHT!

I never need to do cat runs, if you choose to do easy and medium quests that's on you, don't expect a skip fight setting just because it's easy. Other are right, use auto fight, it's simple.
    Ok lol
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Hm, what this post should've been is a request to add a upgrade to autofights. So you'd have auto fights on and you can set a path for it. It'll fight, continue when on the victory screen by itself and will follow the path.
    Then you won't have to keep pressing continue while you're doing something else outside of the game.

Or...at least let auto-fight press continue by itself lol.
  • Options
    Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Yes
    Sure why not have it

#Lazypants
    XD

Exactly That's what I'm saying... except less comical XD

Cosmic... I need to tell you this, as a friend...

Stop using "XD" unironically. Makes you look like a tool.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    No
    This takes the point away from the game
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I only use autoplay for when I am in the middle of a fight and I have to leave the game for a sec but that's about it.

Just because you're constantly in game, doesn't mean other people can't find value in this. You can't tell me you're sitting there enjoying fights with your 3/45 or 4/55 champ vs. a PI 600 in heroic. Unless that is your average champ rating.
    Sure why not have it

#Lazypants
    XD

Amusing, but overexaggering a situation like that is condescending and unconstructive. There is no reason to put down a valid suggestion. Some fights are very tedious and no matter what game you play, there will be tedious, uninteresting parts of the game you want to "skip" through. There is no harm in implementing a function like this for people that want to skip mind numbing parts of the game.

I would never use it personally, but as a community I think people should be a little more welcoming of new ideas instead of being so seemingly narrow minded and seemingly shooting down every suggestion that passes through forums.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Lazy
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes
    Sure why not, it's just the cost for doing that.
  • Options
    No
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Just because you're constantly in game, doesn't mean other people can't find value in this. You can't tell me you're sitting there enjoying fights with your 3/45 or 4/55 champ vs. a PI 600 in heroic. Unless that is your average champ rating.
    Sure why not have it

#Lazypants
    XD

Amusing, but overexaggering a situation like that is condescending and unconstructive. There is no reason to put down a valid suggestion. Some fights are very tedious and no matter what game you play, there will be tedious, uninteresting parts of the game you want to "skip" through. There is no harm in implementing a function like this for people that want to skip mind numbing parts of the game.

I would never use it personally, but as a community I think people should be a little more welcoming of new ideas instead of being so seemingly narrow minded and seemingly shooting down every suggestion that passes through forums.

I'm in the game about 30 minutes a day. so you can keep your mouth shut LOL
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    At least there was an upgrade from "XD" to "LOL"
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Would it work against the collector? Lol, i don't get this.
  • Options
    No
    gohard123 wrote: »
    At least there was an upgrade from "XD" to "LOL"

XD LOL
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    No
    I want a skip fight button against the AW boss. Is this a Yes vote then?
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    It would most likely be based on PI. Your 7-8k PI champ would most likely fail a skip fight against a 50k PI boss.