**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Guardian AG Worthy?

I have been plagued by terrible pulls while hunting for Doom/any counter to 6.2.2 Sinister. After pulling OG Guilly and duping my Mordo in two Science/Mystic crystals, I pulled Red Guardian. I have a science AG and am wondering if his sig is worth it? I can’t give him any sig stones right now since those are currently being fed to either Void (science stones) or Aegon (generic stones). Thanks ahead of time for the thoughts!

Also, is there any more to him than dexing to keep durability up, hitting SP2, and using heavy to refresh debuffs?

Comments

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Thats his basic play broham, the sp3 will come into play in longer fights against higher health champs because your shield takes longer to repair each time its fractured..just fire a sp3 and your back in biz!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Yes he is but needs high sig for more durability charges. Use 20 sig stones at a time to raise his durability. He is definitely worth it

40 sigs.
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 73
    40 sigs is enough? Or 40 at a time?
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    You should use more and more till he is max.
  • Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 73
    Gotcha. Thanks all! Maybe he and Void will have to share 😉