**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening Sorcerer Supreme

have a 5* Sorcerer Supreme. She's my favorite mystic champ (I don't have Doctor Doom, OK?).

Recently, I saw list on Mcoc-guide of the best Champs to use a generic awakening gem on and she was on that list. What would be that person's case for putting her on that list?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Well I definitely wouldn't use a gem on her. I'm not sure where you saw that you should use it on her, because seatin doesn't have it, and he's the person that people like to look at for tier lists.
  • WrathbertWrathbert Posts: 96

Well I definitely wouldn't use a gem on her. I'm not sure where you saw that you should use it on her, because seatin doesn't have it, and he's the person that people like to look at for tier lists.

Yeah, that's what confused me. I usually defer to Seatin's Tier list too but I stumbled upon this other list and wasn't sure if I was missing something.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Why do you even bother with tier lists? Those are ****
  • WrathbertWrathbert Posts: 96
    Kill_Grey said:

Why do you even bother with tier lists? Those are ****

If it wasn't for Tier lists, I would be sending my Netflix Daredevil to r5 because he's one of my favorite Marvel characters haha.

Jk, I'd hope I'd be smarter than that...
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I used my gem on her and I absolutely love her, I think it was incredibly wise investment - currently throwing all my mystic stones in her to get her to sig 200.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

I used my gem on her and I absolutely love her, I think it was incredibly wise investment - currently throwing all my mystic stones in her to get her to sig 200.

How does the blessing potency stuff work?
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Don’t think it’s terrible to use one on her,..potency makes the blessings deal more damage,..and ability accuracy helps fighting champs with AAR like domino .
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    You gotta remember too,..depending on what stage in the game your at AG aren’t as rare and precious as everyone makes them out to be. I mean how many mystic 5*’s are you gonna r5 before you get into 6* rank up?,...I mean realistically . I have had 4 tech AG now used one on my R5 sentinel one on my R5 Warlock ,..have one for my 5* ghost whenever I choose to invest in her,..and will still have one left over lol. Even if I do ghost,..not much of a chance that I will r5 another tech,..cause I’d prolly invest 6*,...know what I mean?
    ...getting one isn’t like finding a diamond,..they come around,..even the generic ones,..good example is this months gama spend generic objective.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    On the deep dive video she can gain up to an extra +33% perfect block chance equating to 66% perfect block chance only when her armour up passive is active from her abilities