**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Possible bug] Sprectre Soul boost not working.

Given that the only true regen champs in the master quest are the bosses, and that it doesn't normally INVERT the healing rather simply block it from happening, i just finished a run in master mephisto quest (6) just to see him get back to full life when triggered. i still have 10 minutes of the boost ongoing and checked twice but yep, it happened.

Gwenpool
master quest chapter 6.

Comments

• Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Happening to me as well in master on him. Sometimes the regen works sometimes it doesnt.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It set to a timer. Make sure the timer is running when he triggers Regen
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I had it happen to me also, boost was activated, timer was running, but got the Regen anyway and cost me a revive. Too many bugs happening right now. The constructive thing to do would be to acknowledge the issue and work with players who are losing items (and money) due to these bugs, but instead we get warnings for pointing them out and asking what steps will be taken.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Not a bug. It works when the debuff is on and doesn't work when the debuff is in "cooldown"

fsqiifoai054.jpg Debuff Off

i43bk9lab2kp.jpg Debuff On

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    And vs Mephisto it will never reverse the healing because of Mephisto's ability description. He takes 0 damage while he is healing
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    doesn't work against mephisto
  • Options
    username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    The Soul Spectre boost is useless if you can't use it during the whole fight. Why is it even an option? All the other boosts stay active 100% of the time. Kabam needs to fix this boost or add a boost that protects against incinerate!