**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your Gamma Galore Spend Event Featured 5*s

Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
Who did you get ?

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    No one since I can’t afford it 😛
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

How did you get a million already?

What he said. I'm close and I got the AG the day the event dropped. I don't see how you could have a mill yet.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

How did you get a million already?

What he said. I'm close and I got the AG the day the event dropped. I don't see how you could have a mill yet.
    I have 800,000 and I have been doing arena for the bonus gamma. There is no way I could get another 200,000 from anything
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I don't even have the ag lol
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I'm only here in the event. About to complete master mode and get the ag.

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Just got the ag.

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Yep. Just got the AG today too. Waiting until the next item use and/or level up event to use it on my Aegon
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Hunt for guardian, havok dupe, hulkbuster dupe and Venom continues...🤦🏾‍♂️

Opened 4 feature and may have taken your guardian lol

Second dupe, so meh. But it gave me just enough 6* shards to open a one up in 2 days. So there's a silver lining.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I am still on 550k lol
    Hey guys after I'm done with UC EQ completion i reach to AG directly so where do I find more gamma.

I have completed Master and Heroic also but I won't do normal as it is only giving 6k gamma.

Except raids and arena is there any other way to earn more gamma.

I am logging in daily and all objective ate almost complete (Only falcon and gambit solo objective left I think)
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I'm hooooaaarddiiing all my crystals and shards to coincide with Cyber Monday haul. I'll necro this after that. Lol.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    shield456 said:

Hey guys after I'm done with UC EQ completion i reach to AG directly so where do I find more gamma.

I have completed Master and Heroic also but I won't do normal as it is only giving 6k gamma.

I am logging in daily and all objective ate almost complete (Only falcon and gambit solo objective left I think)

There isn’t any other way that you didn’t mention, calendar, objectives, eq, raids, arena
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

arena milestones give a tiny bit
    How did u guys reach so soon
    edited November 2020
    EQ gives a lot so except tha what are ur guys main sources

I'll focus on that

first time dupe and I've been trying to get into him.

Man, I would've loved to dupe mine. Congrats!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

first time dupe and I've been trying to get into him.

Man, I would've loved to dupe mine. Congrats!
    thanks janane. I'll trade the dupe for your aegon
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    At 900k currently so I’m getting closer but I’m really hoping to pull either a guardian or hit monkey since my skill class is basically nonexistent
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Still on 800k :)
    I did buy featured on main and mini with 5* shards bought.

Main got 5* Guardian. and insta used tech gem and busy r5ing him

Mini got 5* proff x and gonna r4 him idk if im playing right atm. I just heavy heavy till channeling is on 100 and sp2 spam? and ye idk how his falter works tho. if its a 100 he auto lets them miss?
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I'm at just under 900K. Still need to finish heroic and do some legendary raids. Still hunting guardian
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Got Archangel from a skill dual crystal... wanted him for a long time... now head is turning towards Quake