**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The End of a 3+ Year Saga.

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
Well folks, it’s been a long 3 years and 4 months. Full of excitement, heartbreak and...well...more heartbreak

But tonight, that ended.

As some of you may know, my favourite champion has been Quake for the longest time. My 4* carried me through countless EQ’s, Variants, Act 5, side quests. But, I never had the 5*.

I, and many on here, were convinced it would never happen. I would never get those 5*s on a Quake.

I’ve opened countless features crystals, incursion crystal, I spammed the mystic/ science crystals when they released. I was almost at 40 until this feature so came around.

And when this featured came around, of boy did I go for it. I’ve opened many. I’ve gotten complete and utter trash from most of them, the only good pulls out of 12 being a dragon man dupe and a first time guardian. And while I am ecstatic at those pulls, they were not the top prize:

Quake.

At this point, I was almost resigned to my fate. I would go through this featured getting every champ but her. In all honesty, my time and enthusiasm for the game had been waning. I haven’t grinded arena in a week, something unheard of for me.

So, it took me until today to finish exploring Cav EQ. It was a slog. But I got it done. I got fairly lucky with the sig stones and T5CC. And I had exactly 15k 5* shards. I told myself I was going to save them, but I have no willpower, so I spun a featured. Counted to 5 before the tap, my little stupid superstition for opening crystals.

The crystal slowed.

Night Thrasher rolled past.

Another night thrasher rolled past as the crystal came to a stop

Resigned to a double dupe of the night thrasher that was about to be rolled onto.

Well, it rolled onto it.

And then...

It rolled off.

Onto this lady.

And so, I am pleased to report that my 3+ year hunt for Quake, has ended. She will be going to R5 as promptly as possible with no hesitation.

Thanks for reading, and I hope your day/night is as good as mine.

Comments

• Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Finally!
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    @Erocks doesnt have quake : )
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★

Erocks doesnt have quake : )

:pensive::pensive::pensive:
  • Options
    Qacob said:

I KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN SOON!!!! Congrats @Rockypantherx you deserve her more than anyone else

Haha thanks
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Every November 10th will be known as Quake day.
    Congrats @Rockypantherx
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Getting the champ you want so badly brings so much happiness.
  • Options

Every October 10th will be known as Quake day.
    Congrats @Rockypantherx

November, but I very much appreciate it
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    This is a day that history will remember. Seriously, this is insane. Not only you, but all of us have waited for such a long time. Congratulations, you're a legend.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

This is a day that history will remember. Seriously, this is insane. Not only you, but all of us have waited for such a long time. Congratulations, you're a legend.

Aw thank you. Your kind words are much appreciated.

Nov 10th. Has a nice ring to it
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Aw thank you. Your kind words are much appreciated.

Nov 10th. Has a nice ring to it
    10/11/20 will be a day to remember. (I did it the right way for you, ya Scott.)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Told you so.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You have started the uphill part of 2020! Now that @Rockypantherx has Quake, balance has been restored to the universe!
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Congrats mate!

And then there's the likes of me who pulled her first from a GMC and then duped her from a 5* basic but, sadly my quaking skilling are not quite good enough.