**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The End of a 3+ Year Saga.

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

You have started the uphill part of 2020! Now that @Rockypantherx has Quake, balance has been restored to the universe!

I know, this has been a freaking good week in my opinion! 2020 is really turning the corner
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

You have started the uphill part of 2020! Now that @Rockypantherx has Quake, balance has been restored to the universe!

I know, this has been a freaking good week in my opinion! 2020 is really turning the corner
    Yeah, that makes up for everything else that's happened this year. 😂
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Every October 10th will be known as Quake day.
    Congrats @Rockypantherx

November, but I very much appreciate it
    What do you mean. I didn't put October.

Edited 12:21
    Save comment

boi
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Is she r5 yet.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Congrats

Is she r5 yet.

Not yet

On a completely unrelated side note, does anyone know where I can get 5 T2A, 4 T4B and 12 T1A if I have no glory or catalyst crystals and 0 gamma?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Is she r5 yet.

Not yet

On a completely unrelated side note, does anyone know where I can get 5 T2A, 4 T4B and 12 T1A if I have no glory or catalyst crystals and 0 gamma?
    You can always sell a kidney
    Unless you've used that method already
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

For me too! I got an Aegon, managed to grind 800 units in 3 days for cyber monday, and awakened my 4* ghost from a premium for the cavalier challenge. The month of November is turning out pretty great so far
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Every October 10th will be known as Quake day.
    Congrats @Rockypantherx

November, but I very much appreciate it
    What do you mean. I didn't put October.

Edited 12:21
    Save comment

boi
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

You’ve gotten a lot better at photoshop! Good on you!

what else has he photoshopped that you've seen 😳

You’ve gotten a lot better at photoshop! Good on you!

You’re joking.

How in the hell did you figure that out?

S**t.
    you had me for a sec there
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Well now where all the Quake memes go...
    Astounds said:

Well now where all the Quake memes go...

It’s a double edged sword. The memes will live forever in our hearts.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Well folks, it’s been a long 3 years and 4 months. Full of excitement, heartbreak and...well...more heartbreak

But tonight, that ended.

As some of you may know, my favourite champion has been Quake for the longest time. My 4* carried me through countless EQ’s, Variants, Act 5, side quests. But, I never had the 5*.

I, and many on here, were convinced it would never happen. I would never get those 5*s on a Quake.

I’ve opened countless features crystals, incursion crystal, I spammed the mystic/ science crystals when they released. I was almost at 40 until this feature so came around.

And when this featured came around, of boy did I go for it. I’ve opened many. I’ve gotten complete and utter trash from most of them, the only good pulls out of 12 being a dragon man dupe and a first time guardian. And while I am ecstatic at those pulls, they were not the top prize:

Quake.

At this point, I was almost resigned to my fate. I would go through this featured getting every champ but her. In all honesty, my time and enthusiasm for the game had been waning. I haven’t grinded arena in a week, something unheard of for me.

So, it took me until today to finish exploring Cav EQ. It was a slog. But I got it done. I got fairly lucky with the sig stones and T5CC. And I had exactly 15k 5* shards. I told myself I was going to save them, but I have no willpower, so I spun a featured. Counted to 5 before the tap, my little stupid superstition for opening crystals.

The crystal slowed.

Night Thrasher rolled past.

Another night thrasher rolled past as the crystal came to a stop

Resigned to a double dupe of the night thrasher that was about to be rolled onto.

Well, it rolled onto it.

And then...

It rolled off.

Onto this lady.

And so, I am pleased to report that my 3+ year hunt for Quake, has ended. She will be going to R5 as promptly as possible with no hesitation.

Thanks for reading, and I hope your day/night is as good as mine.

For a second there I thought u were quitting I was scared
    That is exactly what I first thought too lol
    Yeah goodbye post is what I was aiming for when I was writing it. In a lot of ways it is. All the Quake memes about me will be gone, the hunt will be over, and my account is irreversibly changed

The game will never be the same for me
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Totally thought this was a goodbye post at first lol.

Bro, me too. Got so worried when I saw it was his name. 😂
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Erocks imagine no quake

At least I have Guardian... oh wait, I'm missing him too
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    IT FINALLY HAPPENED! THE APOCALYPSE MUST BE UPON US! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME! CONGRATS!!!! 🎉
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Awesome! Congrats!

IT FINALLY HAPPENED! THE APOCALYPSE MUST BE UPON US! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME! CONGRATS!!!! 🎉

the apocalypse is a dud