**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner sigil

Comments

• avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    plz it was sooo good having it
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Maybe the sigil could be unique to each level of progression, conquer, uncollected, cavalier, etc..
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Some offers for energy refills would be good.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    If you're paying something extra, you demand something better... according to me, the increase in the purchase limit would be good. Right now you have to wait for 11 days to buy another featured crystal from sigil, probably reduce the cooldown time would be fine.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    i haven't renewed it for the last two months. an increase in these areas would make me reconsider:

- more Gold (you can never have enough gold) ... the 500K is just not worth it ,,, should be twice that amount
    - the shard trade in just became not worth it ... if i could trade in some 5* shards for 6* shards that would be ideal
    - give me some energy

I'm not sure how you balance it all just listing what would make me reconsider purchasing it.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I like the sigil and I've been buying it ever since it came into the game when I was a conqueror but admittedly there are times where I would like to get a little more bang for my buck.

For instance the weekly goldpool fight, I agree with many of the other people here that a modest increase of 10 to 20% in the gold obtained both in the fight and the Milestones would be nice and also as an uncollected player that the Milestones should either be all five star shards or at the very least Grandmaster shards as the premium shards don't really get used for anything except trading in for other shards each week which segues into my biggest idea about the possibility of a weekly trade in event for higher tier potions and revives (2:1 price, 3x a week).

Ultimately there's countless possibilities and ideas as to how the sigil can evolve to not only remain relevant in the current meta but as well be more enticing to not just the current subscribers. Especially now with the introduction of thronebreaker and the adulations you obtained for your daily crystals, anything that's either obsolete or unwanted becomes more highlighted when it compared to the Fantastic possibilities in the daily crystals alone.

Similar to the updates you've made in both the solo events and the solo crystals, I firmly believe that minor tweaks can have resounding effects and create praise from the community and I understand while you said that no promises can be made, I trust that at the very least you give this some sincere consideration as I believe like so many of us that there is a way to give just a little bit and really make everybody both developer and the community truly happy and excited about what's to come in the game.
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    One thing that I would really like is more energy, whether that comes from the sigil or not. Maybe an option to trade quest crystals for guaranteed energy refills (even the 5 energy ones), or a way to get more full energy refills such as in the black iso market or just more in Test of ___. The 5 minute energy timer is already nice but just a bit more would be really appreciated.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    The Sigil I would say maybe buff the Solo Rewards? More units / 5* shards / gold for Cav+ Maybe thronebreaker added?

Then Since we are Cav and our 5* feature cost 11k and uncollected 13k maybe do a 13k 6* feature for cav? and 11k for thronebreaker. Add some t5cc like 2% or so to buy with either units or a new Black Market Currency. Maybe Put in some.more t4cc and then maybe just maybe some Generic 5* Stones

@Kabam Miike
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    I don’t mind the Summoner Sigil, but I agree it could use a bit of an update. My biggest gripe is that most of the Uncollected and Cavalier deals in the Black-ISO Store aren’t worth it at all. 4-star shards are too valuable to trade away at such large amounts every week for a Legendary crystal and a measly 1k 5-star shards. 4-star shards are the main source of ISO for most Uncollected and Cavalier player, so I don’t think most of us can afford to trade them all away. The T2 Alpha offer is horrible as well. T1 Alpha is way too rare to trade it away. Would love to see the Legendary crystal price cut in half, a T5 Basic for T4 Basic offer and even just an increase to the limit of T1 Alpha and 4-star shards that I can trade for. And if you’re going to do an update, might as well throw some more gold in there. $125k a week for Cavalier is nice, but it’s not really moving the needle much. I do use most of the other deals in the Black-ISO Market, though. I especially love the discount on the 5-star featured. Hopefully Throne-breaker offers include a discounted 6-star featured crystal whenever they get added to the sigil.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    As a ftp I’m just gonna sit in the corner
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Remember guys, ideas are one thing. The more we want from it, the more an increased cost becomes a possibility. Personally, I'm not looking to spend more money, between that and the Unit Card every month. I can, I just don't want to spend more. It adds up over the year. All things considered, for the price of 275 Units, we get 300 Units, the Shards, Energy Refills, trade-ins, discounts, Special Offers, etc. People can put whatever they want out there. I'm just stating the obvious.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Okay, so I've spent a lot more than that but that's not the point. XD
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    ABOMB said:

Maybe the sigil could be unique to each level of progression, conquer, uncollected, cavalier, etc..

Isn't that what it kinda is already? Unless u r at a specific milestone u can't purchase certain items. Or are u meaning something else?
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    edited November 2020

ABOMB said:

Isn't that what it kinda is already? Unless u r at a specific milestone u can't purchase certain items. Or are u meaning something else?
    What I meant was perhaps the sigil could have different levels available for purchase, depending on your progression.
    It would be a win for those that want better/more perks..and a win for Kabam with more profit potential.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I am a free to play player the 1st week of every month. For $10 I don’t expect much. Here are my thoughts. With more adds comes higher prices. Also, the economy of the game can be jacked. For some old school players , you can search forums there are players currently using 5/65 to complete act 4 and 5. Which means they have grown significantly quicker than us.

I think there needs to be something separate from the sigil all together. throne breaker only.This will separate the resources from players that don’t necessarily need them. There will be a tiny upgrade in cost but with more value I’m hoping.
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    @Kabam Miike
    Upgrade sigil for thronebreakers too
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike make it that you can buy more poitions and maybe even revives for a smaller price in the sigil store
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    And also you can add in a way to get tier 2 aplpha catalyst easier because its already easy to get T1A all you need is 2 T3B so make it a better easier way to get T2A in the black iso market
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    If we're talking end game players the only thing that will get them excited is 6 star sigs and more 6 star shards. Outside of that I really don't see much more improvement that would make people want to sig up.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    edited November 2020
    250k gold per week for cavaliers and 350 for thronebreakers? or maybe the 250k for thronebreakers, also some improvements on the objectives, 100 runes per week instead of 75, change lvl 3 health potions to lvl 4 (at store and objectives), change the small energy refills for a regular, 1500 5* crystal shards instead of 1000 for cavaliers and 500 6* shards for thronebreakers per week, change the quantity of solo crystal shards too and remove premium hero crystal shards, cavaliers should receive grandmaster crystal shards
  • NickMerksNickMerks Posts: 64
    Add 6* signature stones.

Add 6* awaking gem selector fragments.
  • I would like to see one additional mastery point with sigil and energy capacity raised from 70-80.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Could be nice to acces some rank up gems for 4* champs - considering the 4* challenges.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I'd like to see:
    - Thronebreaker option for 6* featured at 11k shards (similar to current 5* option)
    - Tier 5/6 ISO purchases for gold
    - More T1a availability
    - Sig stone trade-in/upgrade
    - More solo objective shards in weekly milestones
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    I’m wish more gold from the gold poll event and a chance to get a gold pool cystal.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Test of the Throne Breaker: which includes more units, 5 and 6* shards, more energy refills, higher lvl potions and revives, 6* sig stone crystal