**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega Red Death Field Bug

Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
Omega Red's death field is bugged, I have Red Guardian on my team. I am also running suicides. When the fight starts, Emma Frost (and others) do not start taking dmg until the spores reach 10, but is ability shows that once death field is activated the champion starts taking damage.

https://youtu.be/Pi-uMF6tWJw

Comments

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    I agree, I also noticed this.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    For this fight it worked for me.

See that 44 damage that's from the death field that just disappeared.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    omega is bugged for me aswell, was about to report it but someone else has so yay
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    I noticed same thing in 2 fights.
  • For this fight it worked for me.

See that 44 damage that's from the death field that just disappeared.

No it didnt, it starts to take damage at 5,6 or 7, and that's low damage for 7 spores
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

Could those of you who are seeing this let us know what mode you were in, what nodes were active at the time, who you were fighting, and who was on your team, if you haven't already? Even if you believe it happens everywhere, having more of those specifics helps the team replicate those fights, which makes their investigation a bit easier.

Additionally, if anyone else has other videos of this happening, we can pass those along as well.

The team has been Omega Red, Red Guardian, Sabretooth in AW and AQ. EQ that team plus to non synergy champs that focus on the quest I have used this against almost every champion in the game since I have discovered the bug. Using OR in EQ/AW/AQ. Both 5 and 6* are maxed sig. @Kabam Zibiit
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★

Could those of you who are seeing this let us know what mode you were in, what nodes were active at the time, who you were fighting, and who was on your team, if you haven't already? Even if you believe it happens everywhere, having more of those specifics helps the team replicate those fights, which makes their investigation a bit easier.

Additionally, if anyone else has other videos of this happening, we can pass those along as well.

This is a video from Cavalier EQ 2.2, the caltrops path against Groot. I don't remember my entire team but I always bring Deadpool X-Force with OR so it was most likely those 2 and then 3 non-synergy champs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90JajZXI9Jw

Here is EQ master, still no dmg till 10 death spores @Kabam Zibiit

@Kabam Zibiit the bug is still occurring
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    What's up with this?
    DalBot said:

What's up with this?

Omegas death field is not causing dmg like it is suppose to until it reaches 10 spores. Upon activation of death field from a bleed or SP2 the spores are suppose to dmg the opponent no matter if they are at 10 or 1. Currently that is not the case
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Its not "the damage starts at 10 spores and only before it its bugged"

Omega has 2 passive degens.

1. Sig ability starts at 10 and is always the same.
    2. Deathfield damage from bleed or SP2 does damage per deathspore. The 2nd one is entirly broken.
  • miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 152 ★★
    I see the same. Very annoying, actually, as I'm running 2/3 DE
  • miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 152 ★★
    This is seriously a big deal, as people (including myself) often run suicides almost exclusively to get Omega to do damage from the start of the fight. I have both 5* and 6* and they are castrated at the moment. @Kabam Zibiit hope to see the fix very soon.
  • The team is still investigating this issue but we'll update this thread once we have more info to share.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I use Omega quite a bit. Personally, I haven’t noticed this issue. Or perhaps it just doesn’t effect my game play.

I rarely use SP2. I find his SP1 quite effective. But that’s just me.
    @Kabam Zibiit any updates??
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

I use Omega quite a bit. Personally, I haven’t noticed this issue. Or perhaps it just doesn’t effect my game play.

I rarely use SP2. I find his SP1 quite effective. But that’s just me.

Hav u not se the danmged don’t start before u hav 10 spor one them when u hav dead filed ative with is a bug shuld Star from the get go not that it a major problem it just not right
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    This was not mentioned under the bug fixes in the Changelog post for 29.1. Does this mean we have to wait another entire month for this to be fixed?
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Did the team guys investigate the issue?