**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Press fight - Game freezes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    It's still on.
  • Mankind5Mankind5 Posts: 19
    Froze and lag issues advise: Go to developer Option, look for drawing and Hardware accelerate rendering. Drawing: look for animation scales by window, transition, and animator scale. Click 1.0 to .5 scale smaller all 3 scales. Hardware accelerate: Force 4x MSAA.
    Mankind5 said:

Froze and lag issues advise: Go to developer Option, look for drawing and Hardware accelerate rendering. Drawing: look for animation scales by window, transition, and animator scale. Click 1.0 to .5 scale smaller all 3 scales. Hardware accelerate: Force 4x MSAA.

Still getting freeze in labyrinth.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I also lost 50% health in AQ because the fight froze. I think that is ridiculous. I refuse to use my health potions either because I spend resources for them and l don't think it is fair because it isn't my fault.
  • The team's still investigating the issue reported here. Once we have updates for everyone, we'll share them here.
    Mankind5 said:

It didn't work, broham.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★

Ok i got this bug for the 16th time. While previous game-freeze were on a map 6, this time I experienced in aq7, where health is pretty crucial. If you want to give me back the potions that I would necessarily place on my champions, my in game name is MøstWantëd. Thanks in advice.
  • Spartan1988Spartan1988 Posts: 11
    Hello Kabam, This issue still persists in the latest version as well. Many of my alliance mates are complaining about it. On behalf of them I am asking here for a solution. Game is getting frozen after pressing fight button and they are loosing 50 percent health each time in Aq. This is happening in Android devices. Please look into it ASAP.
  • MADTITAN1234MADTITAN1234 Posts: 16
    me and my friends are recently experiencing a lag in abyss and labyrinth. if u press the fight button the game just freezes and after 5mins or so the fight comes. also sometimes the opponent becomes enraged in the starting of the fight(only sometimes).i just wanna see if this issue is only with me and my friends or for many.
  • It's been happening to me too for the past few months, I just can't access the fights at all.
    Labyrinth freezing issues are even worse!

Feels like double of what it was before maintenance 🤦🏾‍♂️
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Same issue. Galaxy S10+. Game freezes and is becoming unplayable. Last 4 AQ fights in a row have timed out with a loading screen
  • edited November 2020
    Hey there everyone, the team is still investigating this and testing possible ways to resolve it. The team is working as hard as they can to resolve this as quickly as they can, but this is a complicated topic. Once we have more concrete information to share, we'll let everyone know.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Sudhan_12345Sudhan_12345 Posts: 26
    yah its been happening for me too! thank god this is common for everyone. i thought this is happening only for me
    edited November 2020

Day 4th of alliance quest 7. An inconvenient game freeze (the 17th) will make me pay for the bug, spending potions. My friends say "piangi più forte" and they are actually right, since I often encounter this bug and I had to spend potions.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Soon to be a month for being without an alliance. My iPhone6 and Samsung Galaxy s6 is having zero issue. This shows that there’s something on the alliance area game code that is causing all those issues.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Hey guys,in some game mods I experienced this bug,The game stops on the fight screen whan I press fight or even before that,like in Lol(was just trying for fun),story mode,monthly.Has anybody else experienced it
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Exactly same here.
    There is a bug in LoL
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Even i tried it today but couldnt fight at all

18th time. I'm really upset about it.
    This bug exists from 5 months
    I demand updates for this issue, it's getting unacceptable. Not only the bug on the screen, but the waiting time of 35-40 seconds for every aq fight.
    Since I make at least 12 fights in every aq7, here are some calculations:
    35 x 13 (fights) x 5(days) = 2275 seconds per week.
    2275s ≈ 38 minutes.
    I literally spend something like 40 minutes just waiting for the fight to start. Every week. I encountered this bug at the beginning of July month. It has been 20 weeks, so I approximately spent 758 minutes waiting.
    758 minutes equal to more than 12 hours.

I repeat: I demand for updates and a fair refund for wasted resources.

19th.
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    So the bug is that whenever i press the fight button for any of the opponents in LOL the screen just freezes for 1 to 2 mins straight then it jumps into the loading screen as usual .....
    As far as i know its there only for android phones, I am on Samsung a30s, android 10, 4gb
    This doesnt occur in any fight other than LOL
    As far as i remember this bug is 3 to 4 months old, i dont remember clearly but there were many posts on this issue but now i am not able find any posts related to this ......
    This consumes a lot of time when you are trying to clear a path as each time you press the fight button the games freezes for 1 to 2 minutes, kinda frustrating.
    Can someone tag mods too
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    YES! I am not alone. I don't even bother waiting I've tried countless times, game freezes, time stands still waiting for fight to load, I get frustrated, restart game and do something else.
  • Holy_oneHoly_one Posts: 9
    There are updates and changes done to AQ so why won't you guys fix this bug already??!
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    My game freezes only in labrynth and abyss ...nowhere else
    I just checked the changelog in the "announcements" section, and it seems the issue is getting fixed next update.

Fingers crossed 🤞
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Kabam will make many players very happy if the new update fixes the freeze and half HP penalty.
    same here, since July. I think they will finally fix it on the next update
    Well guys...it's still there.