**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened to the lofty standards thing?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
The collector used to give things out as the contest wasn't up to his standards.

It has been a bit iffy for a few months now and we haven't seen one of these messages at all?

Surely he isn't happy with the standards either and Grandmaster wouldn't be pleased too.

Have these just been stopped altogether?

Comments

• Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Yeah, his standards have lowered I think.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    DJRipster wrote: »
    The Grandmaster clearly has much lower standards than the Collector once did :disappointed:

BWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    abnormal- deviating from what is normal or usual, typically in a way that is undesirable or worrying

Why would the GM give us stuff that now is a daily occurrence? So instead they just made the glitches a normal thing therefore no need to give out the players gifts for something that is now standard/normal to the contest.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Can we bring the Collector back? Stop beating him up in 5.2 please, or he'll never return. We need him and his lofty standards.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    The collector used to give things out as the contest wasn't up to his standards.

It has been a bit iffy for a few months now and we haven't seen one of these messages at all?

Surely he isn't happy with the standards either and Grandmaster wouldn't be pleased too.

Have these just been stopped altogether?

Funny I was just thinking the exact same thing just a couple hours ago when I whiffed 4 specials n a row. I really miss seeing that message in my mail box
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Because people are dropping boat loads of money lining the grandmaster's pockets. He's a greedy slumlord. His brother is cool though. Nice guy, met him once...