**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think Immortal Hulk needs a tune-up?

Comments

• WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Yes
    Honestly if people want Sentry or Pheonix to be strong because so in the comics, and Kabam themselves saying they will buff champs to be "worthy of their name", Immortal Hulk is the breaker of worlds and apparently will be the actual end of the multiverse, killing off even the next Galactus -to -be and even mister immortal. So yes he should have a tune up to be more rewarding or have less drawback or something.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Especially now.

Only thing he needs is something that his L attack ends in. Some kind of utility during cool down
    Yeah the problem is in the cooldown phase. He needs something more in his kit for the cooldown phase.
    I like the idea of making the “L” something useful. During cool down if you have the choice to hit with a light attack at the end of the combo and have it have some kind of utility. Like a slow or I like it to be a “root”. For 0.75s opponent rooted when combo ends MLLLL
    I honestly think he doesn't need anything more to his kit. He's the Hulk for crying out loud so of course he's gonna be reckless and unreliable but the best part about him is how hard he hits in such a short amount of time. His burst damage is truly incredible when played right. That's all I personally only care about in a Hulk. But if he were to have something... it should definitely be something to protect against Assassin or AAR against non class disadvantage as well as heal block immunity. No skill champs have heal block so I don't see why he isn't already immune to it
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Savage said:

Especially now.

Only thing he needs is something that his L attack ends in. Some kind of utility during cool down
    Yeah the problem is in the cooldown phase. He needs something more in his kit for the cooldown phase.
    I like the idea of making the “L” something useful. During cool down if you have the choice to hit with a light attack at the end of the combo and have it have some kind of utility. Like a slow or I like it to be a “root”. For 0.75s opponent rooted when combo ends MLLLL
    I honestly think he doesn't need anything more to his kit. He's the Hulk for crying out loud so of course he's gonna be reckless and unreliable but the best part about him is how hard he hits in such a short amount of time. His burst damage is truly incredible when played right. That's all I personally only care about in a Hulk. But if he were to have something... it should definitely be something to protect against Assassin or AAR against non class disadvantage as well as heal block immunity. No skill champs have heal block so I don't see why he isn't already immune to it
    Protection against assassins is a good idea.
    But protection against heal block is not.
    You will only get a heal block when you eat a special and this is a punishment for playing badly.
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Yes
    Niceeee said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    You don't even have immortal hulk to test him out

They had given every player a 2 star version
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

Savage said:

Especially now.

You will only get a heal block when you eat a special and this is a punishment for playing badly.
    Not true, you can also be heal blocked via Warlocks infections. Champions like Domino, Hit monkey or even Falcon (if he decides to turtle and hold block) can fail this ability to trigger.
    Warlock is just a single champ. You cannot change the abilities because of just one champ. Skill champs are meant to counter hulk so he also can't be immune to aar of skill champs.
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Savage said:

Especially now.

Not true, you can also be heal blocked via Warlocks infections. Champions like Domino, Hit monkey or even Falcon (if he decides to turtle and hold block) can fail this ability to trigger.
    Warlock is just a single champ. You cannot change the abilities because of just one champ. Skill champs are meant to counter hulk so he also can't be immune to aar of skill champs.
    You also get heal blocked via nodes. Heal prevention or heal block debuff nodes are plenty. Check Act 4 Maestro for ex.
    Yeah but these are his supposed bad matchups.
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Savage said:

Especially now.

You also get heal blocked via nodes. Heal prevention or heal block debuff nodes are plenty. Check Act 4 Maestro for ex.
    True, but I do think it should be like furys LMD which is immune to AAR until done healing up. And have a cooldown of 30% attached to sig ability
    Cool let's see what Kabam does.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Savage said:

Especially now.

True, but I do think it should be like furys LMD which is immune to AAR until done healing up. And have a cooldown of 30% attached to sig ability
    Although it's an excellent idea I don't think Kabam will modify his sig. Definitely agree with the first sentence though.
    Yes
    Haji_Saab said:

History says that Kabam is not going to change anything until at least a few months if lucky or 3-4 years if not.

We actually did get a couple of small tweaks that have made a huge difference to iHulk. Including increasing the RAGE timer to 2s and pausing it during opponent's specials. I don't know if we'll get any more though.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Yes
    Rookiie said:

Haji_Saab said:

History says that Kabam is not going to change anything until at least a few months if lucky or 3-4 years if not.

We actually did get a couple of small tweaks that have made a huge difference to iHulk. Including increasing the RAGE timer to 2s and pausing it during opponent's specials. I don't know if we'll get any more though.
    Add a “weakness” buff to the end of his L attack for like 2s or something. That will factor into the petrify debuff.

It’s a fair compromise and will decrease opponent damage during cool down if you use the weakness
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

I can see kabam making iHulks immortality immune to AAR, Idk if asking for cooldown or 1s more on rage or something extra would happen.

Rage timer is perfect. Not an issue anymore

Bigger issue is his cool down
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

I can see kabam making iHulks immortality immune to AAR, Idk if asking for cooldown or 1s more on rage or something extra would happen.

Rage timer is perfect. Not an issue anymore

Bigger issue is his cool down
    For the most part its ok. He will still be impractical at 2sec timer I feel for quite some fights. But the cooldown timer yea...
    Totally wouldn’t be impractical if you have Petrify going. You’d reverse all healing easily.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Yes
    10 pages of constructive feedback and suggestions from the community, not a single post from Kabam. That's pretty disappointing!

IMO they should give Hulk a taunt mechanic, increase the the Rage timer and give perfect block on parries during the cooldown. The 60% conversion to gamma should probably be increased too.
    Yes
    DannyB01 said:

10 pages of constructive feedback and suggestions from the community, not a single post from Kabam. That's pretty disappointing!

IMO they should give Hulk a taunt mechanic, increase the the Rage timer and give perfect block on parries during the cooldown. The 60% conversion to gamma should probably be increased too.

What happened to my meme Kabam come on 😆
    To be fair though Danny they did respond check out the champion spotlight thread
    He does need a bit more though ..
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    No
    Rookiie said:

DannyB01 said:

What happened to my meme Kabam come on 😆
    To be fair though Danny they did respond check out the champion spotlight thread
    He does need a bit more though ..
    I would love for them to make him better, but I think that what they added is enough to make him a decent usable champ
    edited November 2020
    Yes
    I really appreciate the fact that the mods are here diligently cleaning this thread up.
    I feel like they're doing more in the background too, like passing info back to the design team.
    Personally, I don't expect them to add anything to his kit or change his sig, I just expect them to modify certain things like Immortality (making it immune to AAR) and 65-70% Degen conversion to Gamma.
    And the timers could be tweaked too: like cool down could be 40seconds and Immortality could be 10seconds.
    Yes
    Rookiie said:

I really appreciate the fact that the mods are here diligently cleaning this thread up.
    I feel like they're doing more in the background too, like passing info back to the design team.
    Personally, I don't expect them to add anything to his kit or change his sig, I just expect them to modify certain things like Immortality (making it immune to AAR) and 65-70% Degen conversion to Gamma.
    And the timers could be tweaked too: like cool down could be 40seconds and Immortality could be 10seconds.

For sure, despite the silence they’ve done a lot to address our concerns. I believe it will be a common theme going forward.
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

Rookiie said:

For sure, despite the silence they’ve done a lot to address our concerns. I believe it will be a common theme going forward.
    After a game breaking champ, CGR, Kabam shouldnt really have a problem making minor tweaks to iHulk lol
    For sure, but if you watched my video - I burned down ROL Wolverine with an R3 4* and that’s all utility based.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Yes
    Well considering there's a bug on Immortal hulk right now so they have to make changes anyways, maybe they can buff him too? I don't know but longer rage, Immortality unaffected by AAR, and shorter immortality cooldown would be cool.
    Yes
    WRIR said:

Well considering there's a bug on Immortal hulk right now so they have to make changes anyways, maybe they can buff him too? I don't know but longer rage, Immortality unaffected by AAR, and shorter immortality cooldown would be cool.

Hopefully. Pretty much everybody on this thread wants those three changes, let's see if Kabam will do something about it.
    By the way, has anybody obtained the 5 or 6-star version from his Cavs?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    No
    Rookiie said:

WRIR said:

Hopefully. Pretty much everybody on this thread wants those three changes, let's see if Kabam will do something about it.
    By the way, has anybody obtained the 5 or 6-star version from his Cavs?
    Not yet, but I want him so bad!😔
  • Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    edited November 2020
    Yes
    At the best of times it isn’t at all good for practical use and doesn’t fit the bill for what hulks deserve.