**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hardest act 6 boss?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
IDK, it's been out for a while, and there surpringly hasn't been a poll on this as I've searched. Also, since the nerfs have apparently been completed; the current version we have is the final one.

And please, this poll is mostly directed towards people that have done at least one run through act 6 whether pre- or post-nerf, and have experienced the fights for themselves 🙏🏾

Hardest act 6 boss? 263 votes

6.1.5 Crossbones
6%
Foxhero007RahultripathiZsirhcZWu_Bangerz23BraderSawUsername19273DarkDuelistSgtRandomAdokaroseinbloom39Silver_GooseSalve_maker05Darksniper240groundedmaster20005Marostrange2005whyme_why6 16 votes
6.2.5 Mordo
49%
BashlordHaji_SaabAce_03buffajrCristalmanzuffySpeedbumpMets17MaiicolDiazBpn88855PGUNZ4694SungjnameplasIron_SkywalkerThatGuyYouSaw235black_gokuOnmixkikiFurieuxSgtSlaughter78Broken 130 votes
6.3.5 Mysterio
12%
Disbanded_pensHeadrollerMonk116wegnerkDuffMcGruffAssumedNameGoddessIliasRaichu626VoltolosRockyshockyCiciliatoKill_GreyabqberStevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0spigwenderH3neRyTotalMonster109Maxwell24Katzastrophe_Od1n 33 votes
6.4.5 Hydra Adaptoid
4%
heruheru511CharbelCirnesCondemnedToeSylarKanameyuwThedancingkidshivam1ArsozTRONG94MCOCHazzaDanRose 11 votes
6.2.6 Champion
27%
SatsuiNoHadouCrkwestSpity68abn86VceeDrenlinUncle_Fatty_247CropDusterNojokejaymDragonMCOCKiptonadeCupidTheHeroDeservedSix_strings6Daphboygauravtheslayero4tgDr_Z01dberg_Sham_Qacob 73 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    6.2.6 Champion
    Kill_Grey said:

Well, since I can't really create a new one, let's just assume there's an option after 6.2 Champion termed "other"

Could you edit it?
  • Options
    6.3.5 Mysterio

Kill_Grey said:

****, I mistakenly posted before I finished setting out the poll options 🤦🏾‍♂️

Yea I was about to say...

I thought you’d gone crazy and I was thinking “these are your only options for hardest act 6 boss???”
    I wanted to add Havok, Medusa, infinity man, beardo, sinister, then "other"
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mordo actually wasn’t hard at all for me. Granted, I have Void r4 high sig, so maybe that influences my opinion. I think the boss that gave me the most trouble when I got to it was the 6.1.2 Ultron (although I’m sure I can handle it now).
  • Options
    6.3.5 Mysterio

Mordo actually wasn’t hard at all for me. Granted, I have Void r4 high sig, so maybe that influences my opinion. I think the boss that gave me the most trouble when I got to it was the 6.1.2 Ultron (although I’m sure I can handle it now).

Same here, actually. My first time clear, I used rank 5 unsynergised Ghost with suicides, and got away with 1/2 revives.

The one that gave me the hardest time was Mysterio, because I only had Stealthy at the time, and Mysterio's animations kept lagging my device excessively. Grandmaster was another pain point, but just because of lag.
  • Options
    amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    I think the most annoying post act 6 nerf would still be sinister and mordo, but rest assured every boss can be one shot if you have the right counter.
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    6.3.5 Mysterio
    Mysterio for me (pre nerf), mainly because of me not having the roster I have now back then. Haven't done it after the changes to him so I can't tell for sure now.
    Overall however, interms of node design and given the layout (the gates), 6.2.5 Mordo no doubt.
  • Options
    6.2.5 Mordo
    Mysterio or Mordo.
    Mordo probably edges it for me because the quests themselves were pretty vile and I had to do it an extra 4 times.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Would have to give some a run post nerf as the only tough one I've done since is 6.2 champion. Pre nerf would be between 6.2 champion with no retreat and 6.3 mysterio though probably.
  • Options
    I just did the adaptoid so I'm biased to him right now
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    6.2.6 Champion
    How hard was pre nerfed the champion? like was he harder that nameless thanos?
  • Options
    6.2.6 Champion

Gardener said:

With no retreat up, by far. A standard clear, he really wasn't that bad once you got used to the fight.
    Was Pre nerf The Champion and Collector like the 2 biggest cash grab fights ever @Worknprogress
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Gardener said:

Gardener said:

With no retreat up, by far. A standard clear, he really wasn't that bad once you got used to the fight.
    Was Pre nerf The Champion and Collector like the 2 biggest cash grab fights ever @Worknprogress
    Collector especially at the time of release was much worse imo. Champion took either an incredibly high level of ability and/or some pretty specific counters but solos weren't exactly super rare.

Basically the only two champs that could even possibly solo the Collector originally were OGV and DD classic I think. Neither was near as straightforward as the champion was with someone like Sym Supreme. Once you throw in the no retreat node on Champion he was pretty terrible though.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Would have to give some a run post nerf as the only tough one I've done since is 6.2 champion. Pre nerf would be between 6.2 champion with no retreat and 6.3 mysterio though probably.

Isn't Mysterio insanely easy with Nick or stealthy with just the Skill debuff boost?
    I never found him easy personally. I also didn't use hardly any of the boosts in 6.3 bc I rarely found they were worth using.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo
    I wish I had a chance at Pre-nerf 6.2.6 Champion, I really do. The nerfed version was a joke of a fight to me. But I can only imagine the people that had to get through that with no retreat. No retreat 6.2.6 Champion was probably the hardest Act 6 boss, Acid Wash Mysterio is close. But after the nerfs, gotta be Mordo for me. That man is a total cash grab and everyone knows it.
  • Options
    6.2.6 Champion

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

Collector especially at the time of release was much worse imo. Champion took either an incredibly high level of ability and/or some pretty specific counters but solos weren't exactly super rare.

Basically the only two champs that could even possibly solo the Collector originally were OGV and DD classic I think. Neither was near as straightforward as the champion was with someone like Sym Supreme. Once you through in the no retreat node on Champion he was pretty terrible though.
    Im one quest away from the Collector so i just wanted to know which one was harder i hear alot of people saying that they hated every second of both of them
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,137 ★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo
    unless u have quake that fight really hits hard