**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I was today years old when...

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
I LEARNED YOU CAN SWITCH WHO YOU FACE IN ARENA. So many times it’s been magneto against a non-metal champ or nick fury vs a bleed immune or Corvus against maw. This is going to save me TONS of points. This makes me seem like the biggest noob ever, but to anyone who doesn’t know about this, use it.

Comments

• Options
    Monke said:

Actually, today I learned that you can hide your activity on the forums. So now, it looks like I'm inactive, but I'm secretly in the shadows

You can? How?
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Smh
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Actually, today I learned that you can hide your activity on the forums. So now, it looks like I'm inactive, but I'm secretly in the shadows

I thought it was off by default
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    you’re cavalier and you don’t know this
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Lol it took me like 6 months to figure this out, and I only found out because I ended up on YouTube
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    I realized I’m never gonna get doom smh
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

I LEARNED YOU CAN SWITCH WHO YOU FACE IN ARENA. So many times it’s been magneto against a non-metal champ or nick fury vs a bleed immune or Corvus against maw. This is going to save me TONS of points. This makes me seem like the biggest noob ever, but to anyone who doesn’t know about this, use it.

RIP to all your fallen mystics who got matched up against Torch.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I advised my friend that AA melts 5.4.4 MODOK because that's what I did, but his parry game isn't refined yet so he died a lot. I know he has a Venom but I didn't know that Venom can go through auto-block, and that's what he did to finish MODOK after reviving AA a few times. I would have told him to use Venom if I knew that. Lol.

*Cries in the corner for not owning Venom*
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

SAME I JUST REALIZED LAST WEEK AND IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS!!
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★

To be fair, it’s a miracle I’m cavalier. I’m completely clueless otherwise. I thought when you used Sentry’s SP3, he turned into void for the rest of the fight
    Have you some more of these "Adventures of Clueless Summoner" stories? Ngl I'd read every single one of them. Reminds me of my begginer times and gives a good laugh.
  • Options
    Fenico said:

To be fair, it’s a miracle I’m cavalier. I’m completely clueless otherwise. I thought when you used Sentry’s SP3, he turned into void for the rest of the fight
    Have you some more of these "Adventures of Clueless Summoner" stories? Ngl I'd read every single one of them. Reminds me of my begginer times and gives a good laugh.
    No, where can I find those?
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I was today years old when I realised that act 7 may be so easy that I may even be able to do it