**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think Immortal Hulk needs a tune-up?

Comments

• Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    Yes
    I have a 6* of him! He isn’t all that good and it is so annoying that he is underwhelming right after cosmic ghost rider was let out... people aren’t buying the crystals with him in it right now for him... they are buying them for cosmic ghost rider.
  • Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    Yes
    You don’t have to buff his ability to be a defender... just buff his ability to be an attacker. Those two don’t necessarily have to go hand-in-hand. If you gotta just about kill yourself every time you wanna do some damage worth taking note of... there should be reward to this risk.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Yes
    The kabam universe is all messed up so who cares.
  • RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    I choose option 3 the game needs a tune up
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    No
    Kd101 said:

I have a 6* of him! He isn’t all that good and it is so annoying that he is underwhelming right after cosmic ghost rider was let out... people aren’t buying the crystals with him in it right now for him... they are buying them for cosmic ghost rider.

It kinda depresses me that I grinded arena and popped a bunch of cavs and didn’t even get the 3* and you got the 6*. You are a lucky person
    No
    Mike192 said:

Anyone here knows about how iHulks HP mechanic for fury works? It says gain up to 100% attack on 200% HP lost

What if you enter the fight at 1HP, regen all the way up and then go back down to 1% - would that give max attack or it has to be 200% hp lost in a fight.

It means for every 2% hp lost you gain 1% attack
    No
    Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Anyone here knows about how iHulks HP mechanic for fury works? It says gain up to 100% attack on 200% HP lost

What if you enter the fight at 1HP, regen all the way up and then go back down to 1% - would that give max attack or it has to be 200% hp lost in a fight.

It means for every 2% hp lost you gain 1% attack
    Yea I understand how that works but that won't count the HP you lost already in another fight right? Like the OG Hulk, you can just chuck in 20% revive and he is almost at his max possible ramped up damage.
    I think that would work like that, but isn’t the damage increase a node on the boss fight in the event quest and not an ability of his?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Yes
    So, I got the 5* and he’s R3 sig 100.

I just did ROL this morning with him - all the way with no revives or health potions. The guy lasts forever if you play him correctly.

If there was something during the last light attack of his combo the cool downs would at least be more interesting. It should be a slow mechanic or something non damaging but synergizing with the petrify and/or stun.

Have a good weekend all.

Cheers
    No
    Well, 2,000 units down the drain and not even the 3* :s
    Not gonna get those back in time for cyber monday.
    No
    Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Well, 2,000 units down the drain and not even the 3* :s
    Not gonna get those back in time for cyber monday.

why not grind arena? im aiming for 50m and it should be enough
    I don’t have the champs or I would
  • Paddy95Paddy95 Posts: 14
    Yes
    I recently pulled the 5* and I’ve playing him at r5. He is fun to play but I feel like he’s almost great. He’s just missing something. Yes he has a pretty impressive burst damage rotation but that’s entirely unique or new and who’s played with heimdall on the team or just used nick fury no that some sort cheat death mechanic isn’t new either.
    I think there are a couple things that could be changed quite easily. Firstly the sp1 stun needs to be 100% chance (I can’t think of any good reason why it shouldn’t be guaranteed) and secondly the power rate suppression debuffs on the sp2 need to be straight up power drains, like red goblins. Changing the rate at which your opponent gains power makes no difference if the method of doing this is to do a lot of damage and therefore give them a big chunk of power anyway
  • JAATKINGJAATKING Posts: 111
    Yes
    Yes ihulk is far below my expectations. if kabam add that he lose his rage stacks only when struck by hit or special attack then i will think to invest in him otherwise i m a hulk collector i will collect him without buff.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Immortal Hulk Variant cheese
    https://youtu.be/Y2tkJYWRWLw
    Yes

I’m surprised there’s still no Administrator on this thread. Come on Kabam, give us a comment.

They've responded on the spotlight.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yes
    Old thread, but same discussion. After finally getting him and testing him,, I still feel like iHulk needs a longer rage timer. 2 seconds is still too fast. If the defender stands back and blocks, which happens all the time, it is very difficult to max rage. I've only gotten to 24 rage on few occasions. The timer needs to be pushed to at least 3 seconds for us to get his max benefits. At the very least, there should be a synergy that pushes it to 3.0-3.5 seconds. I am fine with the cool down time as is.
    Yes

Old thread, but same discussion. After finally getting him and testing him,, I still feel like iHulk needs a longer rage timer. 2 seconds is still too fast. If the defender stands back and blocks, which happens all the time, it is very difficult to max rage. I've only gotten to 24 rage on few occasions. The timer needs to be pushed to at least 3 seconds for us to get his max benefits. At the very least, there should be a synergy that pushes it to 3.0-3.5 seconds. I am fine with the cool down time as is.

Blast from the past boys

Wya @Crcrcrc @FluffyPigMonster
    #throwbackThursday
    edited March 2021
    Yes
    Mike192 said:

There are fundamentally 2 things that people find wrong about iHulk:

1. The reward (damage) for playing at high risk isn't worth the investment of time and skill into learning the champion
    2. The immortality cooldown, lack of utility and/or overall practicality isnt present

Kabam can address this by EITHER

- Adding a flat 30% damage to the rage attacks which would make him compete with the harder hitting champions and perhaps remove rage timer(rage doesn't fall off) while cooldown is active
    - OR Kabam could fix additional thing by adding immunity to AAR to his immortality, reducing cooldown via sig ability, grant some utility and extend rage timer by 1-2sec

Either one of the above would make him a much better champion, far from meta dominating or game breaking (like Cosmic Ghost Rider or Magneto) but good enough for enthusiasts to enjoy him and not feel like they have wasted resources

I agree with this as well. Hulk should have a much higher damage output with increased rage. Seeing as how how it is to stack rages at high levels, we should be rewarded for being able to stack.
    No
    Rookiie said:

Blast from the past boys

Wya @ Crcrcrc @ FluffyPigMonster
    #throwbackThursday
    Hey haven't seen this thread in ages!

Way back when the OP god was released lol
    Yes
    Well I still think he needs more tune up. I want Hulk to be a real beast, lol.
    No

Mike192 said:

1. The reward (damage) for playing at high risk isn't worth the investment of time and skill into learning the champion
    2. The immortality cooldown, lack of utility and/or overall practicality isnt present

- Adding a flat 30% damage to the rage attacks which would make him compete with the harder hitting champions and perhaps remove rage timer(rage doesn't fall off) while cooldown is active
    - OR Kabam could fix additional thing by adding immunity to AAR to his immortality, reducing cooldown via sig ability, grant some utility and extend rage timer by 1-2sec

Either one of the above would make him a much better champion, far from meta dominating or game breaking (like Cosmic Ghost Rider or Magneto) but good enough for enthusiasts to enjoy him and not feel like they have wasted resources

I agree with this as well. Hulk should have a much higher damage output with increased rage. Seeing as how how it is to stack rages at high levels, we should be rewarded for being able to stack.
    But his rage damage is ridiculous already. That's like the main good thing about him
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

But his rage damage is ridiculous already. That's like the main good thing about him
    I can agree with that. But do you think the 2 second timer is long enough? With the way defenders block, the rage is gone before you can really benefit. 3 seconds would be very helpful.