**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void or Red Guardian?

Jamesm7_Jamesm7_ Posts: 63
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have void awakened and not red guardian. I’m planning on ranking up both but which one should I do first?

Void or Red Guardian? 52 votes

Red Guardian
13%
SkyLord7000ABOMBCrcrcrcBoimaster69Thebombsquad1Yodabolt21Green_Guardian 7 votes
Void
86%
TerraLvernon15OnmixBrokenHeattblasttAckbar67xandersrevengeThe_Blue_JaguarKDSuperFlash10CiciliatoDjinRockypantherxQacobKill_GreyZahidEtjamaOGAvengerNichj99DeaconSarvanga1_ 45 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Void
    Kinda depends on your roster, RG kinda needs dupe, but do Void if you have Torch already ranked up imo.
  • Options

Kinda depends on your roster, RG kinda needs dupe, but do Void if you have Torch already ranked up imo.

I do have r5 torch
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Red Guardian
    Void looks cooler
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Void
    Void is unique
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Void
    Jamesm7_ said:

I do have r5 torch
    Well that is already some Incinerate immunity, heal reverse, and heavy debuff champ. RG will provide a better slow and will have the unique utility of being immune to buffs. The only thing you won’t have from Void is his power gain reversal.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Void

Void looks cooler

then why'd you vote RG
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Depends on the sig level your void is at. If he’s max sig do him first. If not rank up red guardian first
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Depends on the sig level your void is at. If he’s max sig do him first. If not rank up red guardian first

Why’s that?
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 146 ★★
    Don't both RG and Void need sigs?
  • Options
    FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    Void
    Go with void. Red guardian is terrible.... I have him R5 5* and R2 6*. Tried so hard to like him but his damage rotation is hard to keep up and he is no fun to play. I wish I could recover my resources used on him. I never use him at all. Void has far more utility.
  • Options

Go with void. Red guardian is terrible.... I have him R5 5* and R2 6*. Tried so hard to like him but his damage rotation is hard to keep up and he is no fun to play. I wish I could recover my resources used on him. I never use him at all. Void has far more utility.

What about the slow and good damage?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★

@Fishweasel what sig is your r5?
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Red Guardian
    RG is my top champ at moment, 5/65 180sig..
    The dude straight hammers many opponents. Couldn't be happier with him.

Void seems hella cool tho. Don't have much experience with him yet.
  • Options
    FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Void
    GagoH said:

@Fishweasel what sig is your r5?
    200 sigs. Definitely helps keep the ablative charges but the damage rotation is still hard to keep up. She hulk has a better slow mechanic using a heavy vs using sp1 with red guardian. The no buffs for red guardian is an interesting utility, but for I prefer using other counters to nodes like buffet such as using heal block or heal reversal champs (like void). Also, temporarily removing the dex mastery is another buffet workaround so you can use champs like CAIW.
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Red Guardian

Void looks cooler

then why'd you vote RG
    Misclick