**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2020 Gifting Event ????

2»

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

Can someone explain to me how the gifting event worked? I’ve been in and out through the years and I think I was around one Christmas but I don’t remember how it worked.

For a limited time you can buy stuff. Crystals potions whatever. You can then send those items to in-game friends or alliance mates. But only those purchased through the gifting event. Not from your stash.

I don’t remember years previous. But last year there were objectives included. The more you gifted the more objectives you reached and you got
    Rewarded for it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Can someone explain to me how the gifting event worked? I’ve been in and out through the years and I think I was around one Christmas but I don’t remember how it worked.

Gift things to other people for points, more expensive something was the more points you got, offered up some very big rewards last year. This is where Kabam makes the biggest source of their revenue.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ok cool. Did you get bigger rewards for gifting stuff than if you had just opened it yourself?
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

Ok cool. Did you get bigger rewards for gifting stuff than if you had just opened it yourself?

Will3808 said:

Cant open it yourself. No self gifting
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Then I notice that this thread was created on August.......🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Anyway, if there is still a Gifting Event this year, I hope it could be properly monitored by Kabam. There were so many obvious “cheating” last year which significantly hurt the MCOC community and the reputation of this game.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    It’ll be coming this year
  • ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    I don't know how I recieved an Ultimate Crystal in my second account but it said Thank You for login in this game.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    I have my doubts about it running, @GAMEOVERJames is right it was handled so poorly. Kabam have put in better ways to target and ban + counter modders and arena botting for unit loaders. But regardless if we say kabam like money. They need to put in safeguarding like Alliance locking and do a ban wave of bad accounts before the event starts.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    It will happen. Kabam loves $ . Gifting event gives kabam alot of $$$$$. They will find a way to do it even if it ends up being unfair.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just ask yourself, “will this make kabam loads of money?”

Of course they’ll have it!
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    It would just be a solo event