**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6.3.1 Medusa best counter?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

War_Bird said:

I used Warlock & he destroys her

How was Warlock? I imagine his armor up buff is an issue until you get infections up. Was your strategy parry + heavy and spam SP2?
    He works pretty well, yeah that’s the strategy.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    altavista said:

War_Bird said:

How was Warlock? I imagine his armor up buff is an issue until you get infections up. Was your strategy parry + heavy and spam SP2?
    I did parry heavy sp3 so I could heal from the chip damage.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

altavista said:

War_Bird said:

I did parry heavy sp3 so I could heal from the chip damage.
    yay you are unmuted
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Use nick just parry medium heavy repeat
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Seems like best option is SS with dexterity turned of.
    Is Medusa supposed to not take damage from basic attacks while bleeding, and why bleed vulnerability doesn’t affect bleeds strength? Anyone knows?
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Seems like best option is SS with dexterity turned of.
    Is Medusa supposed to not take damage from basic attacks while bleeding, and why bleed vulnerability doesn’t affect bleeds strength? Anyone knows?

The bleed vulnerability does make the bleed stronger. I think Medusa doesn’t take hit damage while bleeding because do you bleed’s description is bad and it should say “takes no damage except from bleeds” instead of “takes 100% less damage except from bleeds.”
  • Options
    YouTube is your friend.

Tons of options for this fight.
  • Options
    bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Killmonger worked great for me.

Just fight her like you typically would and don't worry about buffet. Use Sp2's to maintain indestructible charges (preserve health, eat Sp3 if you mess up).

After you've inflicted 15 bleeds, you'll see a counter on Medusa. Keep fighting, the more bleeds, the higher the counter goes. As the counter gets past 30, start saving power for an Sp3.

Once the bleed counter is 40 or higher, use your Sp3 while there is an active bleed debuff. After the Sp3 finishes she'll be inflicted with 40 bleeds or however many the counter showed.

Her health will melt away, just parry if needed to not trigger buffet.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Definitely not the best but Squirrel Girl could also work ???
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,031 ★★★★★
    I just did this fight today. Used warlock. Just spammed heavies until sp3. Worked pretty well. Had a harder time with that jack*** black bolt and life cycle. I really hate life cycle lol.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sym supreme aa warlock killmonger nick fury are all solid options
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i used KM for the initial completion
  • Options
    Sym Supreme and Warlock are the two best counters. NF if you start in decoy, trigger buffet then get your real nick fury is also a monster.
  • Options
    altavista said:

War_Bird said:

3 one shots with Warlock just heavy spam and SP2.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,747 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

How can people say sym supreme is the best when gwenpool. Platinumpool and fury all are faster

I haven't seen the Gwenpool & platinumpool pool fight, but SS did the job easily for me and the fight was just over 2min.

https://youtu.be/T5qClgDbOvM
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

altavista said:

War_Bird said:

3 one shots with Warlock just heavy spam and SP2.
    I did it with warlock heavy and sp3 to heal. Why did you do sp2 ? It doesn't do any damage.( I didn't try sp2 though)
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 545 ★★★
    symsupreme nick blade warlock killmonger gwenpool from what i've seen, i tested capiw and somehow he actually did work, it took like 10 minutes but if u have different classes on ur team the buffet can sometimes even be reversed lol, and u can parry for 0 damage as many times as u like, and sp1s place bleeds, it worked really nicely but u gotta be super patient