**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic Ghost Rider is already the best Cosmic Champion in the game and it's not even close

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    War_Bird said:

Moot4Life said:

War_Bird said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion>>CGR

Name 1 thing Hyperion does better than CGR
    heal
    True. I’ll give you that. Even then tho, CGR’s insane Block Proficiency preserves more health than he would lose anyways. Not to mention that Hyperions heal comes at a cost of losing out on Power Gain + Damage.
    He has furies on his heavy tho
    War_Bird said:

Kill_Grey said:

War_Bird said:

Moot4Life said:

War_Bird said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion>>CGR

heal
    True. I’ll give you that. Even then tho, CGR’s insane Block Proficiency preserves more health than he would lose anyways. Not to mention that Hyperions heal comes at a cost of losing out on Power Gain + Damage.
    He has furies on his heavy tho
    CGR has Fury too.
    And Hyperion has power gain
    War_Bird said:

And Crit + Cruelty ^

And incinerate and armor break too^
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    War_Bird said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hyperion>>CGR

Hype can sp1 intercept for days, good for thorns/electro, but more importantly stun immune and even evade (i one shotted v2 science adaptoid with him). That massive power gain also helps for nodes like lifecycle. Hypes resistances increase after his sp3 as well. Furthermore, Its easier to access hyperions damage , literally just need a few heavies. Whereas cgr has that catch that you cant dex while doing his ramp up, which basically renders that high bp less useful than it normally would be
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Hyperion can gain more furies faster and doesn’t require heavy cancelling or doing specific actions to gain specific buffs
    War_Bird said:

Also, CGR has Power Lock, Buff Lock, anti-miss mechanic, Vigilance, Power Gain, Incinerates & Armor Breaks. Incinerate + Bleed Immunity too. Probably missed a couple things as well...

And of course let’s not forget the nutty damage output, with 30K Mediums at times. I’m a Hype guy, he’s lots of fun & top 5 in the Cosmic Class. But he doesn’t have much if anything on CGR.

Yeah, but Hyperion's ramp up is ridiculously short compared to CGR. You can switch up from one super easy playstyle to another as you see fit. Works across all kinds of fights from damage capped fights, to short, to ridiculously high healthpools. Consistent buff activation of the kinds you know you want to see at the point in time you are. You can choose to not utilise furies at all, and just go for cosmic charges from SP 3 and spam SP 1, etc.

I'm pretty sure you're more experienced than me with regards to both characters, either way, so I'd rather not argue this matter, nevertheless.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I love my 5r5 Hyperion but Cosmic Ghost Rider is clear, he can just do what Hyperion does better and can do so much more.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i don't have CGR, but i have seem youtube videos showcasing his utility and insane damage potential. I do have a R5 Hyperion which i love and adore all the utility he brings to the table.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Hyperion is the best .
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    While all of you are debating, I'm just here waiting for either of them to drop in my account as a 5* (or a 6* for CGR).
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I have only one thing to say to you Hyperion is no.1 CGR is no.2.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    When did corvus get out of the equation
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    *laughs in Cull Obsidian*

Didn't we have this stupid argument in the past 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Faseeh said:

LeoZed said:

When did corvus get out of the equation

Ever since the healthpools of even the first fight became 300k
    There's Corvus soloing 500k opponents in 90 seconds. What are you talking about?
    With boosts and at Rank 3.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    And he is Also getting Nerfed in the next months