**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hercules for the win!

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    sorry for commenting a lot here but is there any chance we can see the exact number of votes for each?
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Hercules is confirmed as another Cosmic. We really don’t need more in the cosmic class right now.

good thing the average player doesnt think like that in choosing to vote, lol
    I think most players probably do think like that
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Hercules is confirmed as another Cosmic. We really don’t need more in the cosmic class right now.

You do know that the champ will be released in like august or something right? The game and balancing between the classes will change until then
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    We only want cool & flashy champs
    Omega Sentinel for the dub!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Meebleton said:

Moot4Life said:

good thing the average player doesnt think like that in choosing to vote, lol
    I think most players probably do think like that
    if you go on the forums often, you are probably invested in the game more than the average player who is likely thinking "i know who hercules and morbius are, im gonna vote them"
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    The only reason i would have considered him was to help the skill class. But no way am i voting for herculess
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

You do know that the champ will be released in like august or something right? The game and balancing between the classes will change until then
    All you do is use the information you have currently. Why would I vote for some arbitrary state of the game that no one knows about?

Besides, Omega Sentinel looks awesome.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    YES HERCULES MADE IT
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hercules is going to make it boys. Keep on going.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    sigh... Another month, another miss for my boi... Maybe the next champion vote Bill, maybe the next one.

Anyways, I also voted Heracles for this one. Although I hope Omega Sentinel, who is my second choice, comes as a runner up and makes it as a champion later.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

I voted for Herc in round 2.

The Prince of Power, the Lion of Olympus, deserves to be able to yell Have at thee! as he knocks people into the middle of the next arena.

I'll be a little disappointed if one of his abilities isn't "The Gift!".
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I voted Herc and will vote him again. That said, I'm a tad disappointed he will be cosmic and not skill. Easily could have classified him as a skill.