**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Vote for Round of 4?

2»

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

fricking Ironheart advanced? really?

I’m blown away.

I thought there was a very slim chance of Morgan winning, but definitely thought she would make it to round 2

I guess people see something that looks like iron man and just...
    Qacob said:

For all those who's first choices did not make it through, my condolences. Now, join forces with the only intelligent group... TEAM OMEGA SENTINEL. We will treat you as one of our own, because you will become one of our own

Only the most intelligent because the le fayers were eliminated. Do not overestimate yourself
    I don't know how intelligence is coming into play for choosing characters.
    Either you want or you don't want a character.
    I think you’re taking my comment too seriously. Or illustrating my point beautifully.

Either way, vote for whoever you like, the best option has been eliminated
    No I was not replying specifically to your comment. I was just saying that using the word intelligence is not right.
    Yeah your option has been eliminated.
    Intelligence, as in “It would be smart to vote for my option because it’s the best”. But it’s not serious.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Now that the two best champions are gone, okoye and Morgan, it’s an obvious choice.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Omega Sentinel gang! Here we go!
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Morbius
    why does everyone want omega sentinel. she's an obscure character that almost nobody knows about. and Hercules is just gonna be another character with really boring animations because he has no special abilities besides being strong. on top of that, comic class already has so many good characters. YALL ARE PASSING UP A VAMPIRE BIOCHEMIST ARE YOU SERIOUS
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

why does everyone want omega sentinel. she's an obscure character that almost nobody knows about. and Hercules is just gonna be another character with really boring animations because he has no special abilities besides being strong. on top of that, comic class already has so many good characters. YALL ARE PASSING UP A VAMPIRE BIOCHEMIST ARE YOU SERIOUS

Just look at Omega Sentinel and try to imagine a more badass character. That's why. Also, the Tech class is 1 of the worst 2 classes in the game and her abilites give a lot of room for utility/animations. And Morbius is likely going to get added either way.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

That was so dumb,people complain about spider verse And avenger champs but vote for iron heart

• sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Hercules
    To everyone voting Omega Sentinel, may your next 5* and 6* pulls be Iron Patriot from here on out.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    Hercules will be a improved version of Thor Ragnarock calling it now
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Omega Sentinel
    MaxGaming said:

The truth is Kabam will actually spoil that character by making him high prestige champ. He will be a nerfed version of Hyperion with lame special animation. In the other hand Omega Sentinel will be a cool looking and smooth character to play.

Plus, the game deserves another Indian Champion (considering the fact that there is just one I. E. Sorcerer supreme) due to its large player base in India.

Even developers are excited for Omega Sentinel ( visit kabam mike's Twitter page) enough that they will not spoil the character like Thor Rags and Silver surfer.
  • Ironheart
    IronHeart for the win !!!!!!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hercules

I’m blown away.

I thought there was a very slim chance of Morgan winning, but definitely thought she would make it to round 2

I guess people see something that looks like iron man and just...
    Qacob said:

For all those who's first choices did not make it through, my condolences. Now, join forces with the only intelligent group... TEAM OMEGA SENTINEL. We will treat you as one of our own, because you will become one of our own

Only the most intelligent because the le fayers were eliminated. Do not overestimate yourself
    I don't know how intelligence is coming into play for choosing characters.
    Either you want or you don't want a character.
    I think you’re taking my comment too seriously. Or illustrating my point beautifully.

Either way, vote for whoever you like, the best option has been eliminated
    No I was not replying specifically to your comment. I was just saying that using the word intelligence is not right.
    Yeah your option has been eliminated.
    Intelligence, as in “It would be smart to vote for my option because it’s the best”. But it’s not serious.
    It's alright.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hercules

MaxGaming said:

The truth is Kabam will actually spoil that character by making him high prestige champ. He will be a nerfed version of Hyperion with lame special animation. In the other hand Omega Sentinel will be a cool looking and smooth character to play.

Plus, the game deserves another Indian Champion (considering the fact that there is just one I. E. Sorcerer supreme) due to its large player base in India.

Even developers are excited for Omega Sentinel ( visit kabam mike's Twitter page) enough that they will not spoil the character like Thor Rags and Silver surfer.
    The truth is you don't know what the truth is.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel

I’m blown away.

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Omega Sentinel
    Imma vote omega sentinel
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Omega Sentinel for sure
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Hercules
    Hercules for me...
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Hercules
    I honestly am more surprised that Omega Sentinel is moving on, and has so many followers in this poll, over anyone else. With the mutants being pushed so hard for the last few months, I would have expected different classes in the final four.
    Omega Sentinel
    TheVyrus said:

I honestly am more surprised that Omega Sentinel is moving on, and has so many followers in this poll, over anyone else. With the mutants being pushed so hard for the last few months, I would have expected different classes in the final four.

Omega sentinel is tech dude....
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Hercules

TheVyrus said:

Omega sentinel is tech dude....
    I guess she could be tech too, I often associate her with the X-Men. Either way it doesn't matter, I expect all 8 to become available eventually anyway.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Morbius
    can't believe Morgan Le Fay didn't make it. U guys just missed out on some cool synergies with Doom. I want Morbius and i don't want Hercules. Cosmic is op rn so i wouldn't mind omega sentinel but screw iron heart buff the iron mans first.
    Omega Sentinel

can't believe Morgan Le Fay didn't make it. U guys just missed out on some cool synergies with Doom. I want Morbius and i don't want Hercules. Cosmic is op rn so i wouldn't mind omega sentinel but screw iron heart buff the iron mans first.

Morbius will be added anyway. No need to shout for him now!!