**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is morningstar worth r3

LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm talking about a six star. I already know I person's opinion but I just want to make sure.

Is morningstar worth r3 31 votes

Yes
61%
DNA3000TheManMythLegendJumpthesharkTexas_11X_Factor_AgentDarkEternityBonzodavidHitarth2405LeoZedSoar2878jdeck59TrashPanda12ajame5Husain_b128The_grim3[Deleted User]avenge_123MarshMarloGreen_Guardian 19 votes
No
38%
ClynevaDenzel116shivam1Amazing_Demon05QacobOGAvengerCtfz35Prakhar_82Rouger4NOOOBMASTERDarkKnight646NuclearOrk 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Yes
    This poll is a spin off from an earlier post for thronebreaker where @OneManArmy suggested for R3-ing MS... She is a beast... I am saying this as a proud owner of a 4 star awakened one... she does everything... just ramp her upto 3 souls... the 4th and 5th will come automatically... the first fight is the hardest similar to corvus... if people can ramp up corvus then why not MS...
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Depends on preference. I have her at Rank 5 for AQ and Incursions - she's great there. I would never bring her into Act 6 quests cuz the ramp up with 200k+ opponents is painful and ideally youd want to being Guillotine who's dead weight.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    If duped, she is totally worth r3. I'll be slightly hesitant to do unawakened rank up. Phenomenal champion.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I place her only behind quake and ghost and i stand by that

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    No
    Only reason I'd say no is because her animations absolutely SUCK. She is equally clunky to Thor Rags
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I saw this thread and was just about to do this