**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still having problems with bugs

I'm not able to use my l1 during gameplay. I just downloaded the hot fix. I wasn't having this issue before the hot fix Update , now I just had to blow all my glory to cover my line in war. Is kabam going to compensate us for yet another cluster**** of an Update? This is really getting old, it's been going further and further downhill. Anyone at kabam have any insight into the slew of problems this year? Is anyone organizing a spending boycott til they get their act together? Just frustrated. I know im not going to spend another cent on this game until they provide some compensation for all the wasted time and resources that came as a result of ANOTHER bad update. -rant over-

Comments

• Options
    I don't know about that bug. The one ive seen is i just fought a wolverine and a yj in arena both of the had unstoppable. Unless they've just add that to both those champs i dont think there supposed to have that lol.