**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DEMAND COMPENSATION For what we lost

We all lost something throughout this time and we will much more later. Some of us will lose voodoo. I personally will lose my chance at beating master 100% I was so close and I needed these last days. Now I can't I wasted everything I had in my inventory but I still had enough to just beat it without buying units. Now I can't and won't be able to.
Who else agrees, we need something in return for this dumb loss. Apple users time to time get free stuff for no reason. It's time for android to get their compensation

Comments

• Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    We need some sort of reward for sure. Like an insane amount of scrap or awakening crystals.
  • Options
    RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    Yeah i agree with u Dongowarrior.crystals will be great and i dont wanna miss some daily rewards just for this error
  • Options
    At the moment, our Game Team is working to resolve the issue. We understand you're frustrated, however our first course of action is to RESOLVE the issue and get everyone back in the game.
This discussion has been closed.