**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How far have you made it?...

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
Specifically in Incursions. I really want to see if anyone has made it to zone 25 in sector 8, but I figured it would be cool to see the community average.

The farthest I have gotten is Sector 8 Zone 12, but I rarely do incursions even though I enjoy them. I just don’t know anyone really who play the game irl and have much better champs than most of my in game friends, so it’s really a roulette wheel to find people to play with.

I also really wish Kabam made a threshold that you could reach and save your progression, so like if you beat zone 5, next time you had the option of starting from either zone 1, or zone 5 so you could skip through the zones that you already had rewards from. It always feels a bit pointless when I make it to say zone 7 and then my partner has to leave or dies, and if I want to go again then it’s like a solid 30-45 minutes of fighting to get back through to zone 8 before I get any more rewards. I think some sort of system like this would benefit Incursions, although I do really love the buff aspects and then variety of champion interactions.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Zone 4 of Sector 7. I don’t do much incursions
  • Options

Yeah I pretty much just run through one good round of each sector available every month to get max rewards for the least effort.
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Zone 8 of sector 6. I love incursons, just don't have super strong champs to go above sector 6. I am only UC after all
  • Options
    @Sazed do you read any Brandon Sanderson?

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Zone 14 of sector 8
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

Yeah I pretty much just run through one good round of each sector available every month to get max rewards for the least effort.
    I was doing that too. Just can’t get motivated enough to do the bare minimum lately. Been about 4-5 rounds (refreshed incursions every 5 days) that I’ve skipped. And I’m close to another 5* crustal...still not enough motivation 😂
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

@Sazed do you read any Brandon Sanderson?

yes
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I've gone as far as you. Actually completed the zone 12. Was with Nick, Quake and CMM; and they were all alive and healthy after everything. I didn't even have to do team heal or tend wounds throughout, was just going for hacks because they were at nearly full health for like 95% of the run, lol.
    Didn't want to go any further cuz my partner kept dying and spending items, so I didn't want him to get drained in that regard.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Today was my first try in sector 8 as yesterday I got my 8th 6 star.
    Went in with r4s and everything was going great until my partner had to go. We were at zone 4 and I think we could have gone much far.
    Will try next time and report.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Zone 10 in Sector 7. Quake + Tide of Combat + Buff Cornucopia = Beyond Broken OP
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    8 in 8 on both Morningstar and corvus.

Morningstar is so daft, it needs to be seen to be believed. Parry, medium, medium, 5 hit combo, sp1 and 120k+ health dead.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I just did random incursions and we couldn't even get past the first room.

When playing with an actual partner, I think we got to room 12 or 13 sector 7. Haven't done them seriously in a while though.

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Zone 10 Sector 7 and I think Zone 8 or 9 of Sector 8. Surprisingly, these are both with randoms!
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

This is what I do. I try to get to around room 8 in sector 6 and 7. It’s hard to get good partners.
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Killed the linked boss in zone 12 of sector 8 with Corvus (ofcourse). The boss had the coward node and watching Brian's video helped me a lot (I've always been a coward when it comes to the coward node). It was quite an experience spamming the left taps to watch an almost 600k health boss melt away in no time while I stayed at 1 hp.
    Team was Corvus, MS, Quake. All 5/65s.

I've never clicked away from anything quicker than I did when I saw the nodes and champs in zone 13. Put my phone away and went out for a walk, it was quite the spook I needed for Halloween. I'm yet to recover from it.
  • Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Zone 8 sector 8
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Zone 8 sector 14. Got really unlucky with nodes for boss and we didn’t clear. Twas a sick run. I have 2 incursión partners who are reliable.

We usually push really hard on first day of the new cycle then after that we just stop at room 8 to get all milestones.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I usually run sector 7 and have gotten to room 10 but i did do sector 8 and got to zone 4. Usually it is with alliance members and we don't take it seriously we just try to get the friendship bonus so we go through our rosters fast
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Zone 15 Sector 8. We don't do items or timeouts though. That was a pretty lucky run with opponents and nodes though. Most end by 11-12