**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Doom to R2 or max out 5* Doom

maspeumaspeu Posts: 8
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have been struggling with this decision and I would appreciate some help. I have the resources to take 6* Doom to R2 or max out 5* Doom.

6* Doom to R2 or max out 5* Doom 78 votes

6* Doom
96%
PantherusNZMagicBentonRaganatorzuffyMets17ege999menLvernon1516wegnerkThatGuyYouSaw235EB54Osfan8Sw0rdMasterFurious_Fighter1AanthoOzFearUsMoot4LifeThefire13HeattblasttAckbar67Jumptheshark 75 votes
5* Doom
3%
TheTAbyssSarvanga1_JragonMaster170 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Do both. If 6* is awakened then do it first. Then immediately rank up the 5*.
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    6* Doom
    Damn you are so lucky... i‘m still hunting a 5* or 6*
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    6* Doom
    I'd go 6* first. The awakened ability is nice for some extra shock damage, but it's not game changing and unless you need the prestige and have sig stones for the 5*, the 6* has a little extra attack rating and a little more health, plus the 6* benefit of adrenaline healing is really nice too.

I got my 5* first, had a gem and took him up same day - super happy. Next week, I got the 6* and took him to r2 but was kind of bummed since I just ranked the 5*. If I had the 6* first, probably would have r5d someone else just for extra utility in the roster. Don't get me wrong, love both of them and variant 5 is gonna be cake with exploring now.

Either way, you're in great shape. Having double Doom is the kind of problem I don't mind at all.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Both. One for questing. Other for AW or AQ
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    6* Doom
    I R2 my 6* before he was duped and then, i was lucky enough to dupe him and took him to R3.

I left my 5* @ r1 and don't regret it.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    6* Doom
    Definitely a champ worth ranking both. I’ve got a 6* r3 and 5* r5 and they are my 2 most used mystics.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Rank up both 5* and 6* Doom.. both can be used in AW as defender and use the other as attacker or have a Doom for quest.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    The 5* gets the double fury from reparrying
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    5* Doom
    Do both.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

I hate you so much.
  • Options
    Thank you for your comments.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    6* Doom
    Agree with both.

The only case to go with r5 sig200 first is if prestige matters to you for AQ. Otherwise, go with the 6* first