Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

1500 for act 6 completion?

LmaoLmao Posts: 852 ★★★
So a person that I knew just spend 1500 dollars to complete act 6 with his roster, right hand to god it's true. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    Lmao said:

So a person that I knew just spend 1500 dollars to complete act 6 with his roster, right hand to god it's true. What are your thoughts?

It's obvious that you have some thoughts of your own - why not share them first?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Christ O Lord
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Bendy said:

Lmao said:

Must not have the roster for act 6 then if cost him that much
    Zan0 said:

You're capping

I'm not, he doesn't have a single rank 5 and he's being revived smashing through all the bosses
  • Options
    IWC said:

Lmao said:

It's obvious that you have some thoughts of your own - why not share them first?
    Well my thoughts are that he's absolutely crazy but it's his money so he can do whatever he want I guess. Just wanted to share cuz it's the most crazy thing I've ever seen in MCOC
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

IWC said:

Lmao said:

Well my thoughts are that he's absolutely crazy but it's his money so he can do whatever he want I guess. Just wanted to share cuz it's the most crazy thing I've ever seen in MCOC
    @Lmao
  • Options

Lmao said:

IWC said:

Lmao said:

@Lmao
    Do You agree with me? I'm confused by the tag
  • Options
    Meebleton said:

When I saw the title I thought it meant 1500 units, and I was going to say that it's a pretty low cost, but 1500 Dollars? Yeesh

Yeah I probably should've made the title clearer
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I mean... if you're rich af... why not? Not something I would brag about though.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I mean, someone in my ally spent 900 USD to get cav in 14 days and is thinking of spending 32k units to get TB(beating 6.2 - 6.4) with no r5's.
  • Options
    TRONG94 said:

Is he Prof Hoff?

Lmao I sure hope not
  • Options
    FRITO_Man said:

I mean, someone in my ally spent 900 USD to get cav in 14 days and is thinking of spending 32k units to get TB(beating 6.2 - 6.4) with no r5's.

Are we talking about the same dude? :o
  • Options
    AkorisAkoris Posts: 91
    Damn! 1500 dollars for act 6 100%?
    that's like approximately 15 Odin's. That's 46,500 units.

Toooooooo expensive.

I'm hoping you added an extra 0 in that 1500 by mistake because that's unbelievable.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

46,500 units to get through 24 paths...?

I mean, I don't want to call you a liar... But I'm also not sure if I believe you haha

+1
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    It’s his money to do whatever he wants with. Congrats to him on completing act 6, and hopefully he gained some valuable skills to explore it easier!
  • Options

46,500 units to get through 24 paths...?

I mean, I don't want to call you a liar... But I'm also not sure if I believe you haha

I'm definitely not lying about this. His IGN is Onion Boi if you wanna check it out
  • Options
    Akoris said:

Damn! 1500 dollars for act 6 100%?
    that's like approximately 15 Odin's. That's 46,500 units.

Toooooooo expensive.

I'm hoping you added an extra 0 in that 1500 by mistake because that's unbelievable.

Oh I did not
  • Options
    Zaynou said:

I spent monthly $2000 in this game, 1500 is nothing.

Wow ok