Opinions on Dragon Man?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 361 ★★★
I don’t have him yet, but I run suicides so my ears always perk up when I hear they are introducing a new robot. His animations look pretty fun and I like that he is XL and one of the first robot mystics, but I feel like I never hear anyone talking about him.... Does anyone on here have him and can you explain whether or not you like him and what content he is good for?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 5,318 ★★★★★
    I really like him. He is a strange mystic. He has a lot of mechanics that remind me of Hyperion, and his awakened ability is the only buff-related ability. He is very sustainable. I haven't really tried mine in act 6 yet but I will give that a go once he is r4.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,137 ★★★★
    I have him maxed as a 4*... I am praying to get him as a 5* cause he will go straight to r4. HE is super fun to play and does some insane damage! He is very suicide friendly as well.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 2,821 ★★★★★
    I really really like him. A lot of utility, good damage and just plain fun
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Crcrcrc said:

I really like him. He is a strange mystic. He has a lot of mechanics that remind me of Hyperion, and his awakened ability is the only buff-related ability. He is very sustainable. I haven't really tried mine in act 6 yet but I will give that a go once he is r4.

He has another buff related ability. His cornered damage increases for every buff on the opponent. This can make his damage absurd if the opponents have a huge amount of buffs.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 215
    I have him at 5r5 and I run suicides. He's amazing, tons of utility and his power gain is pretty nice. He doesn't have pure mystic abilities like nullify or stagger, but he has great damage potential while cornered and unstoppable/unblockeable after sp3 is helpful for bane node for instance. Power gain helps for bane as well
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 448 ★★★
    I got him 3 times from the featured crystal and took him to rank 5 for defense. Figured I'd try him out for fun and really enjoy using him. Fun play style with interesting mechsnics and pretty good damage. He's not overpowered but definitely a solid champ
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 6,124 ★★★★★
    In my massively limited experience of him, he seems like a cosmic robot who just happens to be in the mystic class.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 397 ★★★
    Can't recommend giving him ur rank up resources over the usual god tier candidates. He is fun to play though. If u enjoy using him then by all means go for it!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 1,442 ★★★
    KAYDA said:

Got him maxed out as 3* and 4* with max sig. Will r5 my unduped 5* next week 🤙🏼 Batshit crazy good & realy fun 2 play 🔥🐉🔥

I see you flaunting those dormammu’s
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 5,318 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

He has another buff related ability. His cornered damage increases for every buff on the opponent. This can make his damage absurd if the opponents have a huge amount of buffs.
    I didn’t know that. Cool
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 702 ★★★
    I like DM, got him as R5 5. He or it doesn't do the usual mystic things like nullify/stagger and stuff cause is not part of his abilities set skills. However, DM does have a slow mechanic on his sp1, also unblockable with heavies, and great incinerate with sp2. and some other cool stuff off sp3. He is a great for AWD as well. Being a XL champ, makes him vialbe for the XL varient too. Not bad choice at all.