**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Duped Invisible Woman to R3?

UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just duped my first 6* and it was Invisible Woman. Haven’t spent a lot of time with her. Is she a good candidate for 1st R3? If this helps I do have 5* Dragon Man to R5. Please comment.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    SmittySmitty Posts: 35
    I would. I run my IW w/ Dragon Man and it feels like im cheating lol
  • Options
    UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Yes for Thronebreaker and endgame content. My 6*s are R2 Magneto Marvel Now, R2 Sym Supreme, R1 Omega Red (unduped unfortunately), R1 Sentinel, R1 Mr Sinister, R1 Man Thing and several others who aren’t worth mentioning. My 6* luck is atrocious so getting this dupe felt like a win but I don’t want to jump the gun.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Hits like a truck, but I have to be fair and say she is for a player with a perfect thumb game. Also, if you like to quest while watching T.V or listening to anything she Is probably not right for you. Without dragon man, you have to be focused and it can be a drain having to play perfect each fight and you have to do cav quest
  • Options
    She is awesome I have an unduped 6* and duped 5*. If you got thumb game like Texas said, then she hits hard and you can end a fight with no health lost, but a slip up can make the fight last long
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    what he said 👆