**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight against the Collector

GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
So i just beat the collector and i was wondering if I played below average or if i was overprepared.Just give some feedback i want to know if this was like many other peoples collector fights or not.
https://youtu.be/qR7MLE8B_y4
Consider subscribing 😁

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Not bad. Pretty average in comparison to most other player’s first time against this old dude.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Not bad. Pretty average in comparison to most other player’s first time against this old dude.

Thanks
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Played pretty good only used 200 units for revives on the Collector like me and most of my friends. U had the rainbow boost on and amazing champs. So yea u were average and can only get better. Nice work!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You did get a few intercepts in which was cool and somewhat advanced for a first time UC run.

You did get a few intercepts in which was cool and somewhat advanced for a first time UC run.

yea i was thinking the same thing too
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Nice. Like the previous comments said you did some amazing intercepts. Trying to evade those specials needs some solid guts. You also almost evaded some of them. Awesome.
    Thanks and i practiced my intercepts when versing the IG thanos

Pretty average, maybe a bit longer since a lot of people use corvus to maximize damage per hit, but for someone without a corvus that was pretty nice. Congrats on uncollected!

Thanks,I was actually the first person in my alliance to get UC yet some of them had 6*s
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    You did way better than me bud. Trust me. But yeah, i didn't use any boosts😅, i forgot to use them,lol.

Forget how many units you used for him, hurry up and gather the gamma, and get that generic gem and featured 5 star crystal!!
    Gardener said:

Pretty average, maybe a bit longer since a lot of people use corvus to maximize damage per hit, but for someone without a corvus that was pretty nice. Congrats on uncollected!

Thanks,I was actually the first person in my alliance to get UC yet some of them had 6*s
    I had 4 5*s and only took in two of them when i went for UC. That is ridiculous.This game has changed so much. I would find another alliance my dude. Mines always opened

You did way better than me bud. Trust me. But yeah, i didn't use any boosts😅, i forgot to use them,lol.

Forget how many units you used for him, hurry up and gather the gamma, and get that generic gem and featured 5 star crystal!!

@The_beast123 thats exactly what i did i got the five star from Fixits Fine goods, got the Gneric AG and i used it on my AA. And completed the side quest on UC difficulty
    edited November 2020

Gardener said:

I had 4 5*s and only took in two of them when i went for UC. That is ridiculous.This game has changed so much. I would find another alliance my dude. Mines always opened
    I will consider whats your ingame name
    Edit: i had 5 5* but also only packed 2

Pretty average, nice intercepts

Thanks, anyone have any clips on how they’re collector fight went like
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Good job. I think you did it in less units than me but I can’t remember. Also good job not trying to quake the whole thing. You had a few pretty good intercepts too.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    MSD LEVEL
    YOU ARE A CHAMPION
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    R4 5stars before UC r u kidding me awesome
  • MAGWMAGW Posts: 24
    edited November 2020
    Nice intercepting, I used less units but i had Corvus so thats prolly why, next thing id say to work would be backdrafts - they help a lot in future content.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Been exploring act 5 finally, and I'm about finished. Only have a couple quest left then onto 5.2 6 with the big bad Collector.
    When I went thru to uncollected the first time (seems so long ago) it was with a 4* team, and a r4 BPCW 5*.
    Since then I have became cavalier and finally decided to 100%act 5.

So all I can say is..IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SMACKING THAT PUNK AROUND WITH MY NEW TEAM OF 5/65!!!😂
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    I having 7 5* but I'm taking only 2 for uncollected
    I didn't complete 5.1.5
    So hard for me

• MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Fam why did u need characters on 7k rating lmao
    shield456 said:

R4 5stars before UC r u kidding me awesome

those are rank 3 5* i wish they were rank 4 @shield456
    edited November 2020