Why darkhawk is the best champion

2»

Comments

  • o_oo_o Posts: 194 ★★

    o_o said:

    space bird > ketamine robot B)
    i would like to see more champion reviews in this style plz + thx

    which champ would you like me to review nextr
    Mister Fantastic, because stretchy beard man
  • o_oo_o Posts: 194 ★★

    o_o said:

    space bird > ketamine robot B)
    i would like to see more champion reviews in this style plz + thx

    which champ would you like me to review nextr
    or make this a series: space bird best tech champ; who is best skill champ, science, etc.?
  • o_o said:

    o_o said:

    space bird > ketamine robot B)
    i would like to see more champion reviews in this style plz + thx

    which champ would you like me to review nextr
    Mister Fantastic, because stretchy beard man
    alright give me a few days
  • AATT said:

    Imagine DH sig 200 with NT synergy starting the fight in null mode... delicious

    its beautiful ngl

  • Gardener said:

    Birds together=strong

    bird gang
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

    Crcrcrc said:


    Space bird and mutant bird are my two favourite champs in game. Big metal wings > everything.

    Dragon man is mystic bird
    Ah yes i forgot about him. Big fire-breathing mystic bird. Who else has wings?
    Wasp is science bird and Falcon is skill bird. Annihilus is cosmic bird. Birds from all classes lol
    Vulture is tech bird.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,539 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Crcrcrc said:


    Space bird and mutant bird are my two favourite champs in game. Big metal wings > everything.

    Dragon man is mystic bird
    Ah yes i forgot about him. Big fire-breathing mystic bird. Who else has wings?
    Wasp is science bird and Falcon is skill bird. Annihilus is cosmic bird. Birds from all classes lol
    Vulture is tech bird.
    Vulture? What kind of name is that for a bird?
    Kidding, I can’t wait for a birds of MCOC synergy
  • Kill_Grey said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Crcrcrc said:


    Space bird and mutant bird are my two favourite champs in game. Big metal wings > everything.

    Dragon man is mystic bird
    Ah yes i forgot about him. Big fire-breathing mystic bird. Who else has wings?
    Wasp is science bird and Falcon is skill bird. Annihilus is cosmic bird. Birds from all classes lol
    Vulture is tech bird.
    darkhawk is best bird what kind of bird is a vulture like ewwwww
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

    Kill_Grey said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Crcrcrc said:


    Space bird and mutant bird are my two favourite champs in game. Big metal wings > everything.

    Dragon man is mystic bird
    Ah yes i forgot about him. Big fire-breathing mystic bird. Who else has wings?
    Wasp is science bird and Falcon is skill bird. Annihilus is cosmic bird. Birds from all classes lol
    Vulture is tech bird.
    Have you not read this post????????
    Darkhawk is space bird, vulture is tech bird.
  • War_Bird said:

    AATT said:

    Imagine DH sig 200 with NT synergy starting the fight in null mode... delicious

    If he had a pre-fight ability where you could start in a certain mode, he’d be a nutty champ.
    dude fr he needed a pre fight
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,406 ★★★★
    Dorky Dave is also Darkhawk fans and he made a song for that.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,060 ★★★★
    Magneto dropping by to say Hi.
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 111
    Vultures and buzzards throw up on their own feet. I don't think DarkHawks do that.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Ketamine robot 😂
  • HaikuPriestHaikuPriest Posts: 7
    This is some beyond god tier spelling
Sign In or Register to comment.