**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• DizzyptDizzypt Posts: 2
    I want my money back , u guys suck
  • The failed log-in continues ... how this is possible??!?? A lot of players can't play and the consequence is : we lost recompenses and some of us MONEY . PLEASE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE UNTIL THIS EVENING.
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    edited June 2017
    Give us awakening gem 4 this mess both sl and voodoo were great and we r not gonna grind again keep the grinding in ur ass kabam.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I don't know if it's real or a hoax but it's popping up all over their fb page
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    How can you not realise that's a fake pic? You need to work on your anti-trolling buffs.
  • Rana_9k9Rana_9k9 Posts: 15
    Guys I don't know what have happened to the game but let's all put our faith in kabam for now they must be working very hard to get the problem sorted out as soon as possible
  • Wtf!! I hope this is not true. zt6dzag14psp.png

Dude... That looks like a hoax.
    v7k3kpd523zh.jpg
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    humzah217 wrote: »
    WOW KABAM THANKS A LOT THIS BETTER NOT AFFECT THE CALENDER AND WE WANT COMPENSATION THANKS FOR MAKING ME LOSE THE WAR, LOSE DUEL SKIRMISH POINTS, MISS ARENA AND POSSIBLY GOT ME KICKED OUT MY ALLIANCE DUE TO INACTIVITY...I WANT COMPENSATION!

Same thing mate. My alliance will lose war because of android users such as me, as well as our second round of duels not being completed. To be honest, it sucks! But hopefully we will be getting some good compensation.
  • cipilanncipilann Posts: 0
    why the people how play on android can't get in game?
  • ChainbeatChainbeat Posts: 2
    What about those users that have purchased the login cards? We had better be compensated for this BS.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Obviously a hoax. Grammatical errors give it away.
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37
    Chainbeat wrote: »
    What about those users that have purchased the login cards? We had better be compensated for this BS.

It runs for 24 hours. It's been down for 8. You'll still get it calm down.
    It better be a hoax.. 5 days till android users can get back on.. No way is that acceptable
  • My apologies for the closure of this thread. It looks as if I accidentally merged a few together with the one that was meant to be the main thread to redirect to. I've opened this thread back up for now.

Any new threads on the topic will be closed as we'd like to try to keep everything more organized and having multiple threads on the same topic only serve to further clutter the forums. If you have information you'd like to share that you feel will help the team, please include it in that thread.

We're very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience and thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this issue.
  • EsqlEsql Posts: 1
    I have a Huawei P8 Lite phone and I can not log in from today's morning.
  • Come on now Kabam!
  • Dee6Dee6 Posts: 2
    Device is OnePlus 3T, Android version 7.1.1
    Ign: skullcrusher6
    Problem: can't login, at all.
    Already posted this on another thread but since this one is being watched...
  • Ajay121Ajay121 Posts: 39
    im not able to access the game since the last 7 hours . Are you going to do something about this issue or should i delete this game and tell my friends to do the same.....
  • oSNooZEooSNooZEo Posts: 8
    edited June 2017
    You guys are making millions, and taking our money! But break more than you fix... Been a member from the beginning. It's getting real frigging old
  • Ferox147Ferox147 Posts: 7
    What about war and on going events we won't be able to complete it, and our alliance will lose the war
  • Malove39Malove39 Posts: 1
    Any revert from kabam??? Wake up Kabam and at least revert what is going on.
  • BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21
    Please keep providing updates. It's frustrating for all of us, but even more so when little information is provided.
  • sfsiliconsfsilicon Posts: 109
    edited June 2017
    would be good for mods to have on thread on this. having issue too. seems my ios alliance mate is able to login.

started around 2am pst for me. still down after 4hrs. tried 2x phone and cellular and wifi neyworks.
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    **** ****, everyone trying to get voodoo from arena and they **** us over with this. Expecting a Dr voodoo 4 star as a compensation for the 2000 units I've spent on day 1 grinding
  • sonnydi3psonnydi3p Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Damn it Kabam, I'm getting error and can't log in, how am I supposed to grind for voodoo. .... I'm so piss. You kabam should just give me voodoo for compensate