**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pick Just One: Awaken+Max Sig vs Rank Up vs Wish Crystal

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
If there were three offers that came out and for one of which you have just enough resources to obtain, which one would you pick?

Option 1: 6* Awakening Gem and 6* +199 Signature Stone. The gem and stone are both generic, and the +199 stone can only be used on a champion that is currently sig 1.

Option 2: 6* Rank 2 to Rank 3 Gem (generic). Also comes with enough gold and iso to take a Rank 3 6* champion from Level 1 to Level 45.

Option 3: 6* Wish Crystal; this offers a choice to pick one champion from among those that are in the current 6* basic and featured pools.

Your answer could be based on a general perspective, on your personal preference, or whatever reason you can think of.

And remember: You must choose...wisely. 😉

Pick Just One: Awaken+Max Sig vs Rank Up vs Wish Crystal 75 votes

Awakening + Max Sig
25%
heruheru511Lvernon15Raichu626Colonaut123Qacobpsp742CtuchikJerkobsonWhoDaPooMauledPdogg614NockoHieitakuSavageGiuliameijskinnybruh879GardenersdexcKobster 19 votes
Rank Up
25%
TerraAb_SamadWarlord5386Manar198xGhostboytjieRookiieshivam1No_oneukIron_Patriot_is_litMaxLeeGlassbackSkyLord7000TrashPanda12FabricioDTMA_RV_EL123BlôdletterBlackTuranJoshKosh557Lands 19 votes
Wish Crystal
34%
danielmathChagaljUncle_Fatty_247TheHoodedDormammuLittle_Crocodili29RockyshockyEtjamaMobile_P0tat0OGAvengerdangarang122Sarvanga1_Skillful_starTripleUPyrdaZ2f6hQPrakhar_82Charlie21540Black_SwanShock29Řïdđhįm 26 votes
Get a panic attack, pass out, and wake up realizing the offers are all gone
14%
Duke_SilverIroneyeBawa69Unio77VendemiaireAgent_X_zzzRouger4Vedant_MehtaKabl[Deleted User]Elwind 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Rank Up
    Free throne breaker would be nice
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Wish Crystal
    This is tough, but I would love to pick my own champ.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Awakening + Max Sig
    Crcrcrc said:

This is tough

Indeed. I can't pick one decisively myself.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Wish Crystal
    Don't have anyone worthy of the other two options
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Rank Up
    I would love ranking a champ to r3 ( my r2 cg hehe) because it'll help in game progression on the other hand wish crystal ain't gonna help you in progress
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Rank Up
    The awakening one was tempting because I would use it on colossus. But I would rather be thronebreaker, once I beat act 6.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I’ll just panic because that will cost a lot.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    Rank Up
    I think it's easier for me
    The only two champions I really, really want as 6-stars right now are Daredevil & Apocalypse
    Are they worth sacrificing for a 2-3 rank up gem though? Hell naw
    Hieitaku said:

Crcrcrc said:

This is tough

Indeed. I can't pick one decisively myself.
    Who are you targeting?
    Awakening + Max Sig
    Okay now I just have to suck it up because I also have choices of Ghost and CMM even though I'm going to use this extremely valuable resource on one of the most deserving champs out there (6r3 Doom)
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    Rank Up
    Hieitaku said:

Okay now I just have to suck it up because I also have choices of Ghost and CMM even though I'm going to use this extremely valuable resource on one of the most deserving champs out there (6r3 Doom)

You'd awaken Doom over taking up CMM?
    Le gasp
    @Unio77 ⛏️
    Awakening + Max Sig
    Rookiie said:

Hieitaku said:

You'd awaken Doom over taking up CMM?
    Le gasp
    @Unio77 ⛏️
    I based my decision after I imagined what would happen 5 years from now: I'd have probably taken CMM to rank 3 then and still not yet duped Doom. 😆
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Awakening + Max Sig
    Max sig Namor, here I come
    Awakening + Max Sig
    shivam1 said:

I would love ranking a champ to r3 ( my r2 cg hehe) because it'll help in game progression on the other hand wish crystal ain't gonna help you in progress

It will if you are hunting for one specific champ to allow ease of access to certain content. One of the best examples: 6* Ægon for Labyrinth/Abyss if you already have an awakening gem and sig stones (generic or in that class).
    Awakening + Max Sig
    @Kabam Porthos if you would be so kind as to enlighten me and/or everyone why this post should be in the Suggestions and Requests section, I'll greatly appreciate it.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Rank Up
    Interesting poll and a dream deal which will never come true :smiley:

Option 1: Would be preferred by end game players who are thronebreaker and have stacked roster.

Option 2: Is for players who are Cavalier and have few decent 6* and want to become thronebreaker.

Option 3: Is for People who are stuck at a content coz of a missing champ like Aegon for Abyss ( @BrianGrant would love to see this come true) or any 1 for Act 6 or have been waiting for ages for one wish champ which they don't have as a 5* or 6*.

My Christmas wish to Santa...Please make this deal come true in the near future. :smile::love::wink:
    Awakening + Max Sig
    MaxLee said:

Interesting poll and a dream deal which will never come true :smiley:

Option 1: Would be preferred by end game players who are thronebreaker and have stacked roster.

Option 2: Is for players who are Cavalier and have few decent 6* and want to become thronebreaker.

Option 3: Is for People who are stuck at a content coz of a missing champ like Aegon for Abyss or any 1 for Act 6 or have been waiting for ages for one wish champ which they don't have as a 5* or 6*.

My Christmas wish to Santa...Please make this deal come true in the near future. :smile::love::wink:

Glad you appreciate it 👍
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Awakening + Max Sig
    I have an unawakened cap iw and an Ægon so I'd have another tough choice to make
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    add another options to the pool saying i'm dreaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

those are only worth being on the max offers putting these with 10k or smt isn't worthed at all for me neither for anyone ... 6*s hyp isn't the same anymore
    Awakening + Max Sig

add another options to the pool saying i'm dreaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

those are only worth being on the max offers putting these with 10k or smt isn't worthed at all for me neither for anyone ... 6*s hyp isn't the same anymore

I thought the first paragraph was enough to imply that this is all hypothetical. Didn't realize I had to say it explicitly.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Awakening + Max Sig
    PRESTIGE
    Awakening + Max Sig

Hieitaku said:

@Kabam Porthos if you would be so kind as to enlighten me and/or everyone why this post should be in the Suggestions and Requests section, I'll greatly appreciate it.

Of course! We have various Forum sections to help us organize discussions in a way that allows us and other users to find the most relevant discussions more easily. While the scenario you've presented here is hypothetical, we can review the feedback shared in this thread at a later date if we're looking for inspirational suggestions for future in-game Deals.

Threads like this can contain many valuable suggestions and requests. For example, @MaxLee has requested: "Please make this deal come true in the near future". If this discussion were to remain in General Discussion, we would be much less likely to find and consider that request at a later date when we're reviewing everyone's suggestions.

If we're reviewing bug reports, we check the Bugs and Known Issues section. If we're reviewing threads which discuss game strategy, we check the Strategy and Tips section. When we're looking for inspiration and want to review player suggestions, we will search through the Suggestions and Requests section. Every thread should be in the most appropriate section of the Forums and for this discussion, that's Suggestions and Requests.

I hope that provides the clarification you were looking for. If you have any further questions or concerns about how we moderate these Forums, I recommend reaching out to a Moderator via Private Message.

Thanks for the clarification. So even hypothetical scenarios like this (now matter how farfetched, outrageous, or impractical) should ideally be placed in this section as long as there is potential for it to be assimilated into the game.

On the other hand, I do hope other sections would be promoted as much by admins & mods to sustain attention and not let any momentum such posts have disappear prematurely.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Awakening + Max Sig
    Max sig for sure. Out of all 3 offers. This one is the hardest to actually get. For the r3 gem. Since I have all classes as 6* it just means saving up the units and taking the time to do abyss (work in progress currently), and besides a human Torch, who I would prefer to also have awakened. There is no champ that I feel I really need right now. Even if I do not have the best option for everything. I atleast have a champ that is in the top 3.

So, easy choice.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    I have a 6 star NF so I'd definitely pick the first choice. I'd awaken him but keep the Sig stones for someone else I pull in the future.
    Awakening + Max Sig
    Unio77 said:

I have a 6 star NF so I'd definitely pick the first choice. I'd awaken him but keep the Sig stones for someone else I pull in the future.

Why'd you pick the last one though? 😂 Is that the more realistic scenario?