**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many rank 3 6* do you have?

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    3-6
    @Worknprogress you should be proud of your roster. You are the only one having more than 10 6* rank 3 at this tike. It's incredible.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    10-15
    GOTG said:

@Worknprogress you should be proud of your roster. You are the only one having more than 10 6* rank 3 at this tike. It's incredible.

There's a bunch of people actually. Just not many active here.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    1-2
    I’ve got 1 and close to mutant (magneto) and close to science (possibly wasp).
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Don't even have a rank 2 6* yet lol
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Let me count, too many
    All my r3 6* are in my thoughts and dreams.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    DRTO said:

Don't even have a rank 2 6* yet lol

Lol Same here. Still waiting on a 6* even worthy of R2. My duped CapWW2, IP, Karnak, Ultron, Red Skull, MK, Cable, DD, Thor JF and a bunch of other similar champions have not quite enticed me to sink resources into them other than the ISO & gold to get them to level 25.

Who knows? Maybe one of them is due for a Magneto/Colossus level overhaul in the near future or at the very least gets a god tier synergy. If I ever pull a 5* Apocalypse, maybe I'd consider Cable.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    I have zero r3 6* because the entire t5cc system was designed to be heavily against f2p or small spenders. There just isn't enough t5cc frag crystals to go around. The only options are occasionaly side EQs... insanely difficult or tedious cav difficulty challenges... heavy grind top tier AQ... spendy top tier AW... unit dumping abyss of legends... lengthy act 6 explorations... or exploring the huge health pool cav diffuclty. All the frag crystals I have gotten just spread out the classes I get. My closest is Mutant but I'm still over 10k fragments away. Only other option to get the t5cc or the t5cc I really want is to spend, spend, spend! It's unfortunate that the new Glory store gives Thronebreaker more options at t5cc than cavalier who don't have a r3 6* yet. This is all not even taking into account the 6* RNG.
  • JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Why is there no zero option?
    10-15
    Savage said:

I have zero r3 6* because the entire t5cc system was designed to be heavily against f2p or small spenders. There just isn't enough t5cc frag crystals to go around. The only options are occasionaly side EQs... insanely difficult or tedious cav difficulty challenges... heavy grind top tier AQ... spendy top tier AW... unit dumping abyss of legends... lengthy act 6 explorations... or exploring the huge health pool cav diffuclty. All the frag crystals I have gotten just spread out the classes I get. My closest is Mutant but I'm still over 10k fragments away. Only other option to get the t5cc or the t5cc I really want is to spend, spend, spend! It's unfortunate that the new Glory store gives Thronebreaker more options at t5cc than cavalier who don't have a r3 6* yet. This is all not even taking into account the 6* RNG.

Absolutely none of the game modes that you can get t5cc from require spending a penny. It makes you feel better about not being willing to do any of them to say they do though it seems. They require more time investment in the game but absolutely do not require spending. You're just lazy.

Savage said:

Absolutely none of the game modes that you can get t5cc from require spending a penny. It makes you feel better about not being willing to do any of them to say they do though it seems. They require more time investment in the game but absolutely do not require spending. You're just lazy.
    The amount of r3s in your profile means you really have no say or no self-experience in situations like these. Call me lazy all you want Mr. 10 r3 6 stars but I know what I've been doing in the game and I think I deserve a r3 6* by now. I don't want to be forced to do abyss just to get a RnG t5cc when I really want my first r3 to be a cosmic. This is just some next level ignorance right here. People like you only make up the top 1% of the community.
    10-15
    Savage said:

Savage said:

The amount of r3s in your profile means you really have no say or no self-experience in situations like these. Call me lazy all you want Mr. 10 r3 6 stars but I know what I've been doing in the game and I think I deserve a r3 6* by now. I don't want to be forced to do abyss just to get a RnG t5cc when I really want my first r3 to be a cosmic. This is just some next level ignorance right here. People like you only make up the top 1% of the community.
    Bc I have a lot of R3s I have no experience in what it takes to get t5cc regularly? Wanna think about that one?

I ran map 7 every single day since it existed until this month. I recently spent 6 months in a top 3-5 AW alliance. I've completed all available content currently. I always do all the additional side quests and challenges.

I'd you want high tier materials you have to play the game at a high tier. If you're not willing to do that, then you get to wait longer. It's not very complicated. I'm currently taking a break from pushing in the game and t5cc is trickling in as opposed to a steady flow. You don't see me whining about it.
    edited November 2020

Savage said:

Savage said:

Bc I have a lot of R3s I have no experience in what it takes to get t5cc regularly? Wanna think about that one?

I ran map 7 every single day since it existed until this month. I recently spent 6 months in a top 3-5 AW alliance. I've completed all available content currently. I always do all the additional side quests and challenges.

I'd you want high tier materials you have to play the game at a high tier. If you're not willing to do that, then you get to wait longer. It's not very complicated. I'm currently taking a break from pushing in the game and t5cc is trickling in as opposed to a steady flow. You don't see me whining about it.
    I get it. You spend a lot of time playing the game. Not everyone has that luxury. In my case I'm not even in an alliance because I simply cannot be in one at the moment or else I'd be more of a burden than a contributor. Not everyone wants or can do map 7 and definitely not everyone wants to play a high tier of war. I really don't see an issue with a cavalier player running map 6 being able to buy a 5% t5cc crystal each week. Maybe only privileged people like you have a problem with it. The fact of the matter is: there needs to be more selectors for t5cc. Not only that... but there needs to be more of a focus on cavalier than thronebreaker from Kabam because a small few are currently thronebreaker. I'd rather see that transition once act 7 chapter 2 finally comes out.
  • 7-10
    Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

I get it. You spend a lot of time playing the game. Not everyone has that luxury. In my case I'm not even in an alliance because I simply cannot be in one at the moment or else I'd be more of a burden than a contributor. Not everyone wants or can do map 7 and definitely not everyone wants to play a high tier of war. I really don't see an issue with a cavalier player running map 6 being able to buy a 5% t5cc crystal each week. Maybe only privileged people like you have a problem with it. The fact of the matter is: there needs to be more selectors for t5cc. Not only that... but there needs to be more of a focus on cavalier than thronebreaker from Kabam because a small few are currently thronebreaker. I'd rather see that transition once act 7 chapter 2 finally comes out.
    I disagree. Each title is a level of progression.
    Therefore, if you want to advance and get better access to higher tier items, you will need to compete at higher tier levels. I.e. map7, tier 2 wars.

Now if you’re asking for higher tier items, while being caviler, you’re basically asking for 6* shards while still trying to complete act 4.
    As you progress, you get better rewards. If you cannot invest in the time to progress, then it will take longer to get those higher tier items if you don’t want to spend.
  • 0, I only have 4 6* and all are rank 1 lol
    edited November 2020

Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

Therefore, if you want to advance and get better access to higher tier items, you will need to compete at higher tier levels. I.e. map7, tier 2 wars.

Now if you’re asking for higher tier items, while being caviler, you’re basically asking for 6* shards while still trying to complete act 4.
    As you progress, you get better rewards. If you cannot invest in the time to progress, then it will take longer to get those higher tier items if you don’t want to spend.
    All I have to say is 7 r3 6*'s... but in all seriousness, your argument for "map 7" and "tier 2" wars is completely flawed. Only 1500 or less players get the benefit of those two areas of the game. What about the rest of the cavaliers? Of course the people already there think they know better and that it's fairly easy to get the t5cc. It's moreso taunting than advice. There's no reason the t5cc in glory store shouldn't be available for cavs. Not only must you wait for the t5cc to be formed... but you need a champion worthy to you to receive it. It's all about RnG and nothing to do with which alliance you play in or how hard you grind the game.
    10-15
    Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

All I have to say is 7 r3 6*'s... but in all seriousness, your argument for "map 7" and "tier 2" wars is completely flawed. Only 1500 or less players get the benefit of those two areas of the game. What about the rest of the cavaliers? Of course the people already there think they know better and that it's fairly easy to get the t5cc. It's moreso taunting than advice. There's no reason the t5cc in glory store shouldn't be available for cavs.
    There's literally no cap on the amount of people that can get 40% of a cat in fragments per month from running map 7. It doesn't matter what your prestige is, where you rank, what you spend, or anything else other than being able to have 3 BGs finish the map every day with max modifiers.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    3-6
    Savage said:

Even though I have 4 r3s I am in an alliance with many who have none including most of my close friends in the game and certainly understand the perspective of cavaliers.

To say the you deserve an r3 and that it should be a cosmic when you don’t do any alliance work and don’t want to invest the time and money to do abyss...it definitely costs a lot of both...what have you done that you deserve it? You deserve it when you do the work.
    Osfan8 said:

Savage said:

Even though I have 4 r3s I am in an alliance with many who have none including most of my close friends in the game and certainly understand the perspective of cavaliers.

To say the you deserve an r3 and that it should be a cosmic when you don’t do any alliance work and don’t want to invest the time and money to do abyss...it definitely costs a lot of both...what have you done that you deserve it? You deserve it when you do the work.

Again... a lot of you with multiple 6* rank 3s wouldn't get it and don't even pretend like you do. If you have any more than 2 or 3 at this point then you aren't where a majority of the cavaliers lie in progression. You keep on bringing up "time investment" and "alliance participation" when you completely glossed over the point I made about map 6 players. 30 tickets per day is a lot to commit to... you should understand that by now. I know I made my choice when I decided not to play in an alliance temporarily but even if I do join one soon, I'm not forcing myself into a toxic environment like I did the last time I joined a map 7 alliance. So where does that leave me? Grasping for scraps of t5cc all over the place. Since cyber monday plans did not work out for me... I'll likely have to do an average abyss run meaning I'll have to scrounge up a few thousands units for the easy path using my team. Since I just spent them all on a failed arena grind... I have to grind for them all again and I'd rather focus on other areas of the game where I won't have to spend as many units. You want to know what my work has gotten me so far? T5cc fragments distributed into multiple classes at varying percentages.
  • 7-10
    Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

All I have to say is 7 r3 6*'s... but in all seriousness, your argument for "map 7" and "tier 2" wars is completely flawed. Only 1500 or less players get the benefit of those two areas of the game. What about the rest of the cavaliers? Of course the people already there think they know better and that it's fairly easy to get the t5cc. It's moreso taunting than advice. There's no reason the t5cc in glory store shouldn't be available for cavs. Not only must you wait for the t5cc to be formed... but you need a champion worthy to you to receive it. It's all about RnG and nothing to do with which alliance you play in or how hard you grind the game.
    The exact number of players that can get t5c is 1873 regardless of caviler or Tb title. But you must play and get into a good high ranking alliance.
    600 players can get t5c from AQ (top 20)
    1273 players can get t5c from war. From masters ranking down to P4 season rewards.

But in your previous post, you think caviler should get access to a t5c selector. I don’t think TB has access to any t5c selector from AQ or war.
    Map7 gives 2% and 10% t5c crystal.
    War gives 2% t5c crystal also.

Both are NOT selectors.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    3-6
    Savage said:

Osfan8 said:

Savage said:

Again... a lot of you with multiple 6* rank 3s wouldn't get it and don't even pretend like you do. If you have any more than 2 or 3 at this point then you aren't where a majority of the cavaliers lie in progression. You keep on bringing up "time investment" and "alliance participation" when you completely glossed over the point I made about map 6 players. 30 tickets per day is a lot to commit to... you should understand that by now. I know I made my choice when I decided not to play in an alliance temporarily but even if I do join one soon, I'm not forcing myself into a toxic environment like I did the last time I joined a map 7 alliance. So where does that leave me? Grasping for scraps of t5cc all over the place. Since cyber monday plans did not work out for me... I'll likely have to do an average abyss run meaning I'll have to scrounge up a few thousands units for the easy path using my team. Since I just spent them all on a failed arena grind... I have to grind for them all again and I'd rather focus on other areas of the game where I won't have to spend as many units. You want to know what my work has gotten me so far? T5cc fragments distributed into multiple classes at varying percentages.

That’s all fair. But it doesn’t answer why you “deserve an r3”, especially the class of your choice, when many do abyss completion and much more and can’t get the class of their choice. Nobody gets to progress without investing time or money or both.
    Osfan8 said:

Savage said:

Osfan8 said:

Savage said:

That’s all fair. But it doesn’t answer why you “deserve an r3”, especially the class of your choice, when many do abyss completion and much more and can’t get the class of their choice. Nobody gets to progress without investing time or money or both.

I think I deserve a r3 6* at this point because I have been constantly screwed over by this RnG heavy system when I'm actually very close to a fully formed t5cc. Small bits of crystals or even tiny selectors would make a huge difference and finally push me to Thronebreaker as I have already completed and explored over half of act 6. Regardless of the class, I have options in all classes besides mystic. Though, I am not speaking for myself... I'm speaking for a lot of other players out there who do not have the sort of luck I had pulling some good 6* champions. The main issue is that the forum dwellers shut anyone down not at their level even when they ask for the simplest things that could help them out in the long run. Things as small as a 5% crystal in the glory store will really affect the gap in the future between the thronebreakers and cavalier. Need I remind you BG recently ranked 3'd his first 6*? That tells you a lot coming from the best f2p account in the world.
    10-15
    Savage said:

Osfan8 said:

Savage said:

Osfan8 said:

Savage said:

I think I deserve a r3 6* at this point because I have been constantly screwed over by this RnG heavy system when I'm actually very close to a fully formed t5cc. Small bits of crystals or even tiny selectors would make a huge difference and finally push me to Thronebreaker as I have already completed and explored over half of act 6. Regardless of the class, I have options in all classes besides mystic. Though, I am not speaking for myself... I'm speaking for a lot of other players out there who do not have the sort of luck I had pulling some good 6* champions. The main issue is that the forum dwellers shut anyone down not at their level even when they ask for the simplest things that could help them out in the long run. Things as small as a 5% crystal in the glory store will really affect the gap in the future between the thronebreakers and cavalier. Need I remind you BG recently ranked 3'd his first 6*? That tells you a lot coming from the best f2p account in the world.

He also basically retired for 6+ months....
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

Osfan8 said:

Savage said:

Osfan8 said:

Savage said:

People have explored act 6 and still haven't gotten a r3 champion. Everyone faces the same Rng as you. Eventually more t5cc will come but not doing much high tier content and then expecting to be able r3 a 6 star is just not how the game works.
  • 7-10
    @Savage
    I disagree with your request to get an r3 of your class and liking. I too have spent time completing abyss just to get screwed out of a 6 star worthy of r3. All that time and units invested to explore abyss and I can’t r3? I deserve better. It should be an r3 of my choosing. Wake up!

About map6... I hope you remember that map6 was the top map to run for a lot of us lowly caviler’s way back when? That’s when all of us who used to be Cav, ran map6 just to get those crystals for what? Back then we had to pay resources. I.e. BC, Loyalty, Gold.
    Now we have to pay with tickets.
    I must say though, nobody is forcing you to play map7/6. Like I said before, if you don’t want to put in the time to progress or pay, then progress will be slower with you.
    That is your CHOICE!
    Your choice determines how quickly/slowly you progress. You can cry about how unfair things are to you, but ultimately, the responsibility is yours. You choose not to progress:
    • map6/7 tickets cost too much, or are a burden
    • I don’t have time to explore act5/6/abyss
    • I won’t pay to advance
    • RNG is not on my side

So let me understand that when you refuse to put in effort/time or money, and some random loot box doesn’t go your way, so you deserve what you want?

Does that really work in the real world?
    No effort/time/money = I deserve what I want?

I’ve been there with how many times I have been screwed over with RNG. It’s messed up.
    If I got the RNG that I “wanted” then I would be closer to 12/13-r3’s by now.
    But I won’t say that I deserve something of my liking because I’ve been screwed over. Especially if I am refusing to put in effort/time to complete story mode, Special quests.
    Then I proceed to tell the developers that “I deserve blah, blah.”

I continue to play the game, put in my time and effort and will buy deals when it suits my needs.

• HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    WHERE THE HECK IS THE OPTION?

Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

The exact number of players that can get t5c is 1873 regardless of caviler or Tb title. But you must play and get into a good high ranking alliance.
    1273 players can get t5c from war. From masters ranking down to P4 season rewards.

But in your previous post, you think caviler should get access to a t5c selector. I don’t think TB has access to any t5c selector from AQ or war.

Both are NOT selectors.
    It's obvious why cavaliers and up should get some type of t5cc fragment selector in a particular grindable area of the game... because deals offer them, a lot of them to be precise. This creates an unfair advantage and further widens the gap between thronebreakers who spend and the average cavalier. It would also allow those who choose not to be in a map 7 alliance or high tier war to still be able to r3 their 6 stars eventually. From where I am... I have no hope really of getting a t5cc unless I got really, really, really lucky from the few t5cc fragment crystals that are available to me. I'm in no condition for abyss of legends and am out of units for backup in act 6 exploration so I'm just stuck with the monthly stuff. This is where a lot of cavaliers that I know of lie. You need to think broader than your tiny percentage of the playerbase. Even content creators have voiced their opinions on this system in a negative way.

Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

Savage said:

Both are NOT selectors.
    It's obvious why cavaliers and up should get some type of t5cc fragment selector in a particular grindable area of the game... because deals offer them, a lot of them to be precise. This creates an unfair advantage and further widens the gap between thronebreakers who spend and the average cavalier. It would also allow those who choose not to be in a map 7 alliance or high tier war to still be able to r3 their 6 stars eventually. From where I am... I have no hope really of getting a t5cc unless I got really, really, really lucky from the few t5cc fragment crystals that are available to me. I'm in no condition for abyss of legends and am out of units for backup in act 6 exploration so I'm just stuck with the monthly stuff. This is where a lot of cavaliers that I know of lie. You need to think broader than your tiny percentage of the playerbase. Even content creators have voiced their opinions on this system in a negative way.