**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

15.1.2 Update

I updated to the latest version. Everything is working so far. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Hahaha. No its not lmao
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    They fixed specials and broke a ton of other stuff. It’s worse IMO. Random heavy attacks, can’t dash forward. At least previously I could only use special 3 and not die.
  • Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Have to download around 500MB again on android. Is this permanent thing kabam?
  • Options
    SafiulSafiul Posts: 17
    edited October 2017
    Nothing is fixed, instead more is broken i think either kabab doing this on purpose or they are not capable of fixing the mess they created.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    A lot of the same bugs still exist for me, and now parry seems broken again. Every patch is an exercise in exasperation.
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    i agree parry seems worse but my specials have been working fine
  • Options
    JoeblowJoeblow Posts: 21
    AI keeps shooting off sp1 with no where close to one full bar of power. Seeing it in AQ, Arena, and event quest...
  • Options
    DannyDanny Posts: 42
    Just can’t believe it after what everyone has been posting on the forums kabam release this update,parrys..blocks...evades...dashbacks have no consistency whatsoever of whether it actually works...
    What an embarrassment,just goes to show what a waste and pointless exercise it is and how much notice is taken from theses forums...
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Danny wrote: »
    Just can’t believe it after what everyone has been posting on the forums kabam release this update,parrys..blocks...evades...dashbacks have no consistency whatsoever of whether it actually works...
    What an embarrassment,just goes to show what a waste and pointless exercise it is and how much notice is taken from theses forums...

What kind of device are you using? From all of the reports we've seen, and from our data, it looks like things are much smoother for most of our players. Parry is firing off more often and more consistently for players, we're not seeing nearly as many problems with movement.

This could be a device related issue, but we can check into it. Please let us know what device you're using, what modes you're seeing these problems in, maybe what champs you're using when you see them, and if by any chance you can get video capture, that would be great!
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Still misfiring specials once a fight at least. Better than last update, but I sure do hope this bites one of the big guys in the middle of comic con. That would be very unfortunate to be on display for Marvel to see. Considering most of the iOs 11 users iphone6 and up still have these issues Im sure it will happen. I hope it's fixed before next AQ.
  • Options
    DannyDanny Posts: 42
    I’m so sorry Kabam mike,but for the life of me I just can’t seem to find all the posts congratulating kabam for the recent update and the Greatly improved the game play ...
    I’ve only been in contact with others of my ally and read the other posts of players on here...
    But I’m willing to give it time and wait for the congrats to roll in...
  • Options
    this thread looks like everything that these guys are posting is accurate. visions sp1 and sp2 are back to doing damage again, however I'm still not blocking/parrying accurately. I've restarted my phone and checked the update in the play store... side note: people in my alliance are receiving 5* shards. I haven't gotten any. is there a specific reason why?
  • Options
    chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    I thought I was seeing things in Monthly Master, they are shooting back to back SP1 on me as well.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    So far everything is ok on my cell.
  • Options
    EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    I'm laughing at people who say everything is working. Here is my confirmed problem:

Specials are getting blocked.
    I just tried FOUR special 1 attacks on Dormammu using Hulk and ALL got blocked. I used MLLLM combo and activated special attack right after without any delay.
    Device: iPad Mini2 on 10.3.3

Same thing happened in 4 star arena using Storm. Her SP2 attacks got blocked twice using same combo.
    Device: LG G3 on Android 5.0

Also tried Storm on a due against Dormmamu, same thing on SP2. It gets blocked whatever you do.
    Device: Samsung S7 on Android 7.0

@Kabam Miike please start an investigation on it. I will take a video on this tomorrow.

Also:
    - Attacks of especially Dormammu doesn't get blocked or parried consistently. I didn't change the way I block/parry and I could parry if not block consistently before. Now I just get comboed.
    - My champs dash back randomly every 2-3 fights
  • Options
    I first noticed my blocking/parry was messed up this morning. I chalked it up to me playing like trash because I just woke up which isn’t unusual for me. it is now 3:50 pm my time and I just joined AQ and it was with the same character from this morning (Doctor Voodoo) and my blocking/parry isn’t registering after common things; like hitting them while they are blocking to have them try and punch me. I run this game on an iPhone 7s +. Please let me know if you find anything- TakeNotesScrub.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Special button still unpredictable

Vision still broken

Parry is less effective than before the update

Our specials get blocked

AI on a science sym can somehow block right after missing a heavy and overall recovery is faster for them.

• Options
    Everything works fine for me other then some characters are not effected by parry. You hit them with the parry and they shake it off. Speacials are working fine for me. I am using Apple products and since the update things have been better. I can’t speak for everyone else but I also realize that I can’t spend so much energy over a game when there is some much more going on in the real world. You have been doing a good job for almost 3 years. I been a player from the beginning and this is the only game I play because I enjoy the characters and content. I grew up reading comics and watching cartoons so to be able to use the same characters in a very stable game has been a joy. I know from my prior pots that it didn’t seem that way but it was frustrating. But after this weekend and the loss of life that we have had I to remember that things not working in a game is really not important at all. Maybe we all need to think about that.
  • Options
    By the way @Kabam Mike I would like to see a story with Strife (Cable’s Brother). :)
  • Options
    EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    Everything works fine for me other then some characters are not effected by parry. You hit them with the parry and they shake it off. Speacials are working fine for me. I am using Apple products and since the update things have been better. I can’t speak for everyone else but I also realize that I can’t spend so much energy over a game when there is some much more going on in the real world. You have been doing a good job for almost 3 years. I been a player from the beginning and this is the only game I play because I enjoy the characters and content. I grew up reading comics and watching cartoons so to be able to use the same characters in a very stable game has been a joy. I know from my prior pots that it didn’t seem that way but it was frustrating. But after this weekend and the loss of life that we have had I to remember that things not working in a game is really not important at all. Maybe we all need to think about that.

They have been doing a good job until 12.0. From that point on almost everything they do comes with a bonus steaming pile of bugs.

Sorry for your loss but you should also realize that some of us take out the life's frustrations and empty our stressed out minds from games like this. Not to mention, many pay significant money on it as well. When in return of fun you get bugs and insensitive customer service response, you tend to get angy.

If this low level of technical & customer service had been a feat of other tech companies like Apple, people would riot.
  • Options
    After the fix I've been having trouble with the game crashing when starting a fight. Any fight. 100% of the time.

On a Samsung J7 Prime.
  • Options
    After the fix I've been having trouble with the game crashing when starting a fight. Any fight. 100% of the time.

Already reinstalled the app and its no good

On a Samsung J7 Prime.
  • Options
    Hello, I hate to be just another nagging voice but this is the first time I have ever posted a comment like this. I have been playing this game for years and am in a fairly high level alliance of players that have been playing this game for awhile as well. With that being said, I usually just shrug off glitches here and there but with this new hotifx update it caused the parry function to completely fail and that is a big part of the fight. Without that function working properly, we have to constantly invest our resources into a broken system and it’s not right or fair. If you could please take into consideration that people invest real money into this game everyday and look at it from our perspective you will realize the importance of something as simple as the parry function. I use an apple device and always have and the problems are the same regardless of the OS. Again, please get this issue resolved so Kabam can go back to making money and the players can go back to enjoying the game they all love again.
  • Options
    3Ax33Ax3 Posts: 26
    edited October 2017
    Vision AU still occasionally misfiring Special Attack 1. Issue experienced during event quest fight.

... besides the other lag issues introduced since last update.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Pleae read post above....Thank you for all your help