Options

Which champion is special place in ur heart

Comments

• Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 754 ★★★★
    Starlord baby. My first ever r5
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Omega Red. He was my first good 4* and he was mvp for everything until 5.4 Sadly, I haven't been able to pull a 5 star Omega yet and so, I can't use him as much.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    Magik. First 5* R5. Soloed an Apocalypse boss with her yesterday. She’s still a beast (although that fight took almost 500 hits lol).
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Void. I can do so much with him.
    I love playing him.
  • Options
    Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    4* symbiote spidy, he cleared paths for me in act 4 to complete it. 5* AA made progression so much better for me. And 4* ms. Marvel, first 4*, now I want to pull her as a 6* from featured
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Magik: I had her as a maxed 4*. Her power control is simply the best, and once you got the opponent up against the wall and got a good rhythm going the fight was in the bag. She spoiled me so much I had to relearn to bait specials from scratch.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Longshot. Served me the most. Sad that I can’t bring him in Act 6 because he’s only a 4*.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

This guy absolutely destroyed every fight that stood in his way back in the day. And his regen... absolutely INSAAANE
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 365 ★★★
    Blade
  • Options
    Eternal_1Eternal_1 Posts: 4
    It will be corvus for me... I was a noob then and was in a really good alliance... He helped me a lot ...
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    Quake, was one of my first 5stars so I had no choice but to adopt her play style, she got me cavalier.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Venom. First 4 star. Fav champ. Wish I had a 5 star
  • Options
    Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 155 ★★
    Stark Spidey and Scarlet Witch
    Stark Spidey was my first ever God Tier 4*, and helped me progress so much. Both Scarlet Witch and Stark Spidey carried me through act 5
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 526 ★★★
    X23, archangel, green Goblin
  • Options
    artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    Star-Lord and OG Guillotine. I remember back a few years ago, they were my go-to’s for almost everything. how times have changed
  • Options
    AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23
    That's a good one... Made me remember 4 years ago when I started playing the game, getting my first 5 * ... Magneto - my favorite in comics but not the type of champions we were looking for in the past 😁 in short he is even my first 6r3 so i really see this guy by a kind of special vision
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Star-Lord, Magik and Archangel, but mostly Archangel.

Archangel was the 4 star that I used for all the alliance wars back in the day, as well as got me through Maestro and I think even to the Collector. I used him for every side quest too.

Magik was my first ever "god tier" 5 star (back then there were no such thing as beyond god tier champions, at least they weren't called that), and whatever Archangel couldn't do, Magik did.

Finally Star-Lord, my first ever 5 star. I waited so long to awaken him, but I still used him in AW cuz there weren't that many 5 stars back in the day and star lord had pretty good attack.

So yeah. My nostalgia clings on to these three.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Nick fury and cmm it is unreal the amount of content they get me through... also nick was the first beyond god tier champ i pulled amd he wasy first r5
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    WS.

Used him to do LoL and soloed Maestro
    Used him to explore act 5
    Used him to complete act 6

My first r2 6*

and 2nd is my r5 5* Rocket
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord. My 3* got me through ROL, my 4* beat Maestro in Act 4. My 5* was one of my Act 5 MVPs and beat LOL. He was my top champ for ages. I'd love to see him get tweaked so that he's more relevant again.
  • Options
    crazygodzcrazygodz Posts: 22
    Hyperion. Took me through a lot of crazy content while I was still learning.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,193 ★★★★★
    Ant-man lives in my left ventricle.
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 415 ★★★
    Medusa. She was my first R5 and work horse for quite awhile.
  • Options
    JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    I am the real Taskmaster.