Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

6.1.5 Crossbones change: not a nerf but a sideways change

2»

Comments

  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I have also confirmed that Nick Fury works perfectly fine for this fight. But he must be Awakened and he must start in his first life.
    Lastly, try to make sure he enters his second life by the poison and block damage, because getting hit might lead to you getting wrecked by bane immediately he enters the second life.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

    Best option so far (for me) is Warlock - I've beaten him 2 more times since the "nerf" (or buff) - I only ever completed it because I was more interested in act completion than exploration. Warlock reverses the regen from vigor to an extent, and is poison immune. Only problem is you have to get the timing right with the bane, and yo're mostly limited to sp1 which removes the infection.

    Why didn't you choose the bane path? Bane makes that fight a PAIN.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    I just feel like the fight is bs. My only counter was Sentinel and because the fight is so rng reliant, It took me 739 hits just to get him down to like 50%. That was my second or third attempt. My rng was so bad that I ended up draining 400 units just because he kept healing like 20% each time.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 628 ★★★
    Had my first run in with him yesterday

  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

    Had my first run in with him yesterday

    Nice.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

    Bugmat78 said:

    Best option so far (for me) is Warlock - I've beaten him 2 more times since the "nerf" (or buff) - I only ever completed it because I was more interested in act completion than exploration. Warlock reverses the regen from vigor to an extent, and is poison immune. Only problem is you have to get the timing right with the bane, and yo're mostly limited to sp1 which removes the infection.

    Why didn't you choose the bane path? Bane makes that fight a PAIN.
    Lol, I had to take it with bane 8-9 times today.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 351 ★★
    They should’ve replaced biohazard with Hazardshift bleed and poison. That’d make the fight more accessible and not remove previous counters.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

    They should’ve replaced biohazard with Hazardshift bleed and poison. That’d make the fight more accessible and not remove previous counters.

    That sort of node doesn't exist, bro.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 351 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Kevo9513 said:

    They should’ve replaced biohazard with Hazardshift bleed and poison. That’d make the fight more accessible and not remove previous counters.

    That sort of node doesn't exist, bro.
    They have hazard shift poison and incinerate. Im sure they could replace incinerate with bleed.

  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Kevo9513 said:

    They should’ve replaced biohazard with Hazardshift bleed and poison. That’d make the fight more accessible and not remove previous counters.

    That sort of node doesn't exist, bro.
    They have hazard shift poison and incinerate. Im sure they could replace incinerate with bleed.

    That's Biohazard, bro.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Kevo9513 said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Kevo9513 said:

    They should’ve replaced biohazard with Hazardshift bleed and poison. That’d make the fight more accessible and not remove previous counters.

    That sort of node doesn't exist, bro.
    They have hazard shift poison and incinerate. Im sure they could replace incinerate with bleed.

    That's Biohazard, bro.
    Nope, hazard shift bleed and poison means that the attacker will be inflicted by a bleed on contact with the defender for X amount of time and when that times runs out, then they will be inflicted by poison instead and repeat, it's like that AW hazard shift node with modifications
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

    Kill_Grey said:

    Kevo9513 said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Kevo9513 said:

    They should’ve replaced biohazard with Hazardshift bleed and poison. That’d make the fight more accessible and not remove previous counters.

    That sort of node doesn't exist, bro.
    They have hazard shift poison and incinerate. Im sure they could replace incinerate with bleed.

    That's Biohazard, bro.
    Nope, hazard shift bleed and poison means that the attacker will be inflicted by a bleed on contact with the defender for X amount of time and when that times runs out, then they will be inflicted by poison instead and repeat, it's like that AW hazard shift node with modifications
    Oh...
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 1,309 ★★★★
    This seems like a good point to mention that Kabam promised to reduce attack values for path and boss fights across 6.1 and 6.2 and they didn’t do it. This Crossbones has over 12,000 attack while the Darkhawk boss almost two full chapters later is 13-something.
Sign In or Register to comment.