**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mr. Fantastic question..

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Hi guys, i just opened 6 star Mr. Fantastic... But I don't know much about him... And i don't have synergies for him too... I watched lots of videos everyone tell me he is only good after awakened... So is he worth rank up without synergies and awaken...

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    he ideally needs to be awakened and at the highest sig possible more the best damage output, but he works without, just a lot slower.

As for synergies, I really only run him with Invisible Women for the extended debuff duration, but I know others use the full f4 plus another Mr Fantastic.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    He isn't worth ranking IMO unless he is awakened and at a high sig and you have the full f4.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    Alex_sc11 said:

I love him I just r2 mine and is still unduped.

Here is the deal, he will not demolish in 20 hits, his fights may take some time, but you will control them from the start.

Between his good block proficiency, his evade , and the way he SEVERELY decreases sp damage, he will come out of the fight (even long ones) with a huge amount of health.

Between 2 of his debuffs, he can control power (and regen) FROM THE GET GO of the fight, better than almost anybody.

He does is a parry-heavy character (like cap iw , and colossus) but with great utility.

He is uhmmm.... fantastic (sorry) in Diss track nodes, a madman in spite.

When dupped he gets a nice power gain after his careful studies are applied which will make his rotation much more smoother, but his abilities and tool kit stays the same.

His synergies (specially with the FF) are a pretty useful and makes him even better / but again ... not super needed.

Be careful tho, I am one of those people that defends King Groot as a great character so take this with that in consideration.

King Groot is also very good. Underrated in the eyes of many.
  • Options
    I use my r5sig200 a lot. He also powers up my science champs like crazy with the shehulk/doc ock synergy. Guy is an underrated beast.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I have mine R2 in used him in abyss quite a bit