**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Mutant 6* to rank 3 first.... mutant awakening gem available with potential sig of 110

JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm not sure which mutant champ to rank first or invest in
**I currently have 5* 5/65 Magneto(sig120) & Omega Red(sig200) / Sunspot is only 5*3/45 sig80.**
with current available sig stones the highest signature I could gain would be 109 (generic & mutant).

I know Omega needs the AG the most but since I have him as a maxed 5*currently I thought of ranking Sunspot but not yet awakening him. Any advice is appreciated. Initial runs of Act 6 and Abyss complete but lots of exploring remains.

Which Mutant 6* to rank 3 first.... mutant awakening gem available with potential sig of 110 52 votes

Omega Red
51%
GamernameplasMqc19Kabiraz77RakeYoungbrandinhoRockypantherxMeebletonEtjamaRazeStrikeSarvanga1_AstoundsTripleUPyrdaMasterpuffFabwiziC_Trooper88Prakhar_82jdeck59SaltE_Wenis69 27 votes
Magneto
30%
Monk1TheHoodedDormammuLmaoMegaGalacticIron_Patriot_is_litbrahimpi99TotalMonster109Thicco_ModeUvoginBonzodavidThoye3IronGladiator22LovekJragonMaster170Kabl[Deleted User] 16 votes
Sunspot
3%
The_Blue_JaguarWill3808 2 votes
Wait for next featured 6* crystal for Apocalypse / Professor X / cyber day pulls
13%
pseudosaneXva23RebarkXander_1_1BravojeenTheExit27Canucks37 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Omega Red
    If you can awaken and bring him up some sigs then hes the way to go
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    oh well if you have the sigs then omega
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Omega Red
    A sig 110, R3 Omega will destroy the game. But you can always go Sunspot if you're looking for prestige.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Omega Red
    Omega. At sig 110 he will just melt everything. Especially if you run suicides
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    U running suicides?
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Sunspot
    I’d say Sunspot but without awakening him. His damage output is ridiculous, he’s by far my mvp in exploring Act 6. Easy first choice for Rank 3 for me. And since you have Mags and Red ranked up as 5*, I think he’s be a great option!
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Thanks for the feedback all. I am currently running suicides, (a neutered version) but do switch around every few months or so...recoil just ruins so many champs for me.