**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you think you will get it you don't sell your soul?

Comments

• Options
    I don't think that Kabam would give a RARE Title and nothing else if you don't sell your Summoner Soul. I am 90% sure that there's more to this. Just like with the "Don't push the Button" GOTG event. So my advice to you guys is..... DON'T SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL!!!
  • Options
    I don't think that Kabam would give a RARE Title and nothing else if you don't sell your Summoner Soul. I am 90% sure that there's more to this. Just like with the "Don't push the Button" GOTG event. So my advice to you guys is..... DON'T SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL!!!

So don't sell your soul to me?
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I have already bleed for them now they want my soul.
  • Options
    Could be something special on a Halloween calender if they have one if you still have your soul
  • Options
    So everything thinks you should keep your soul?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    So, basically do a dry run without the special boosts on master difficulty and if you can do it without breaking the bank on potions then save your soul to get a fancy title. I'm thinking there will be a lot more people completing the master difficulty of the special event this month.

You won't really need to. I've done run throughs of Normal and Heroic. The Lost Souls will be sufficient without selling. I also do at least one run through of Beginner for the Units. If people choose to sell it that's fine. It's just not going to be necessary to complete Master.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yeah, I pushed the button lol. Gonna wait this one out.
  • Options

Same. Lol. Thought it was a trick. I live with my choices. Waiting this one out. Hehe.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★

Same. Lol. Thought it was a trick. I live with my choices. Waiting this one out. Hehe.
    It made sense after I saw the movie.lol
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★

In the "Don't push the Button" GOTG event, the mods told us repeatedly that there would be rewards for not pressing the button. They stated over and over again that they were telling us there would be rewards later so we wouldn't get mad when we found out.

Now they're telling us that there are no rewards later, and they want us to know that so we won't be mad when we find out.

I'm not selling my soul, but I'm not going to be mad if there's nothing more than a title.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    Just like any good deal from your choice of malevolent entity, it is true that keeping your soul will give no benefit now over those who choose to sell which makes it sound like a sweet deal.

Unless the soul has a great deal of value at some point in the future.

Remember the words "We have no plans to change xxxx at this point" and shudder.

• Options

In the "Don't push the Button" GOTG event, the mods told us repeatedly that there would be rewards for not pressing the button. They stated over and over again that they were telling us there would be rewards later so we wouldn't get mad when we found out.

Now they're telling us that there are no rewards later, and they want us to know that so we won't be mad when we find out.

I'm not selling my soul, but I'm not going to be mad if there's nothing more than a title.

They said it's just a title wouldn't they be lying if they changed that?
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    doctordoom wrote: »
    They said it's just a title wouldn't they be lying if they changed that?

That's exactly right. If they changed it and handed out a prize after saying that it will just be a title, they'd be lying. People would scream bloody murder. There's no upside for Kabam in saying it's just a title and then giving more instead.
  • Options
    uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    KABAM told me..4 star DORMAMU..
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Thawnim wrote: »
    So, basically do a dry run without the special boosts on master difficulty and if you can do it without breaking the bank on potions then save your soul to get a fancy title. I'm thinking there will be a lot more people completing the master difficulty of the special event this month.

I'll be one of these people completing master difficulty this month. But I'll try it without selling my soul. Just because.
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Soul? What?
  • Options
    Romyjart wrote: »
    Soul? What?

There's a soul in you invitory that you got after the update
  • Options
    Still wondering what the receipt is
  • Options
    doctordoom wrote: »
    Still wondering what the receipt is

Haven't tested it. It may be a regular Title, like the Rocket situation.
  • Options
    9hfkll0h80ct.png
  • Options
    That's what you get from selling it, no title.
  • Options
    Jesta846 wrote: »

Do you know anyone who has sold it? I'm curious if the Contract is a Title.
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Oh well I’m not sellin my soul
  • Options

I sold it in my second account no title given
  • Options
    Personally I’d rather not “sell my soul” to the devil daemon, but I’m guessing rewards either way.. on the other note... fierce soul boost is the best only one worth the time
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I sold it in my second account no title given

I believe both titles will be awarded after event ends, not immediately.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    @3ul3r
    Hey All,

I know we've clarified this before, but I'm gonna do it again. You will receive a title. Nothing more. The titles doesn't enable anything special, nor is there a secret prize.

I don't wanna ruin the fun, but I also don't want to create expectation where there shouldn't be!

There is not a secret prize.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    @3ul3r
    Hey All,

I know we've clarified this before, but I'm gonna do it again. You will receive a title. Nothing more. The titles doesn't enable anything special, nor is there a secret prize.

I don't wanna ruin the fun, but I also don't want to create expectation where there shouldn't be!

There is not a secret prize.

:'(
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I assume that if you sell your soul you will get an e-mail job offer from Kabam.