**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Today's deal...

$200 dollar deal and you still don't get a 5*... When a month ago we had a option for which class for a $100... How Kabam? I had to put my credit card back in my pocket again... Sighs...

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I think kabam is trolling hs
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    *us
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    People will buy it anyway.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Saves me opening the email, I'll just delete it with the rest
  • RebusUIRebusUI Posts: 45
    Can someone from kabam explain the sample data that determines deals like this... even if some buy it... not many will... previous deals makes this look like ****...

I bet in kabam HQ they get to work and the first person to open their mouth about an idea they then goes of by... ridiculous and plain stupid
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They have no shame.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    $200 dollar deal and you still don't get a 5*... When a month ago we had a option for which class for a $100... How Kabam? I had to put my credit card back in my pocket again... Sighs...

Its a unit deal not a money deal, no cash is required
  • Don’t know why so many freak out about deals. Most businesses have periods of good deals and bad deals and what makes a good deal is revelant to each persons views of what is good to them at the time. Dont like it? Dont buy it and wait for one you do like
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    Don’t know why so many freak out about deals. Most businesses have periods of good deals and bad deals and what makes a good deal is revelant to each persons views of what is good to them at the time. Dont like it? Dont buy it and wait for one you do like

Yada... Yada... Yada... Where is the money deal? The unit deals suck... No money required... Don't waste your units... Use your 6k units on grandmaster crystals... Your odds are much better...
    Draco2199 wrote: »

It is if you don't have the units
    If I wanted the units... I would buy it... Duh... but if you got the units... Your being overpriced and you still don't get a full 5*... What a shame...
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »

It is if you don't have the units

Well then save your units for deals like this.
  • RebusUIRebusUI Posts: 45
    I won’t say dumb... not nice... if you can’t afford it doesn’t make you smart either
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    Wow....after the last deal that was out of touch with the bugs they had produced, we got a message that the deals are made in advance...and now the forums are in an uproar and trying to get answers...then the 200 buck deal comes out today.... is there not a "stop" button on the assembly line of daily deals? Wow...just truly amazed the lack of foresight on this, we keep getting messages, that we hear you, we understand your frustrated, we are working hard, and then they push out this deal. It really does feel like we are just getting trolled at this point
  • Yah the math on these deals doesn’t add up
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    edited October 2017
    This must be their new way of compensating the disillusioned and frustrated playerbase. It’s a bold strategy Cotton. Let’s see if it pays off for em.
  • meoreanmeorean Posts: 57
    Yah the math on these deals doesn’t add up

It does, if you factor in that unit deals are never as good as the straight cash deals. Because there are many ways to get units for free.
    I wouldnt even pull the trigger on a deal like this even if you saved 6k units... still not a smart deal... To each it's own... Save those units for a 5 * awakening gem and tier 2 alphas... Enough said...
  • @meorean good point..it just didn’t seem to fall in line with other offers..honestly the unit deals are a way to essentially charge over the 100$ cap though. If you have the units cool but if not you need 200$ to get it, but there is 100$ top amount cap you can charge so doing it in the unit deal form is a way to get around the cap and be able to charge more
    With 6k units there's a good chance you'll pull a few 4* and maybe even a 5* from GMC.
    Better use of units imo
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It could be appealing to whales that are new to the game
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    i had enough units for the first deal thankfully
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Apache wrote: »
    i had enough units for the first deal thankfully

1000 units for 3 phc's, 1k 5* shards, and 500 4* shards? Thankfully? Goodness, that's a heck of a waste of units for that. If I had 10k units, I still wouldn't have touched it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I think Summoners who had just reached above 1k 4* shards may be tempted to take this offer.

• unknownunknown Posts: 378

Units cost money also
  • Don’t like it then don’t buy it, ain’t nobody forcing you to buy it you cry baby.