Options

Please Help About Cavalier Nova

DiabolicDiabolic Posts: 382 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I easily beat all the cavalier quest, I made all the chapters %100 without using single revive but last part, no matter how many times I try I can't complete last part, if I admit my pathetic cosmic roster have part on that, I wasn't have any decent cosmic heroes until very recently and I still can't rank up my new cosmic heroes but I still can come to nova fight without losing single health.Then I start to fight with nova and loose all my team. So anyone have any advice, any tips how can I beat this nova? Now this fight my only problem to finish cavalier difficulty
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 ★★★★★
    He costed me units. He just did not want to use specials at
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Diabolic said:

I easily beat all the cavalier quest, I made all the chapters %100 without using single revive but last part, no matter how many times I try I can't complete last part, if I admit my pathetic cosmic roster have part on that, I wasn't have any decent cosmic heroes until very recently and I still can't rank up my new cosmic heroes but I still can come to nova fight without losing single health.Then I start to fight with nova and loose all my team. So anyone have any advice, any tips how can I beat this nova? Now this fight my only problem to finish cavalier difficulty

He was one of the worst fight with the global node.
    Because he’s a metal I used mag. Few heavies to get at least 3 prowess buffs.
    Need a bit luck... first time I barely took 30% health. 2nd attempt it was around 50%. 3rd I think I soloed him or took about 90%.
    I used hyp to clear the rest

• Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    You can also bring heimdal + Angela\hela + magic for synergy and get two buffs. This give you few more options to bring attacker that has at least one buff
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I used CMM and mags.
    Play really aggressively and stay close to him to mitigate the powergain
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I used quake with heimdall Angela and magik for synergies to give her three buffs. Angela wipes the rest of the path just use quake for meph and nova and bring someone for the boss. Good luck
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    I used Hyperion.. bait his heavies, you have to double back then heavy intercept with heavy for the timing and distance... Then I just prayed for those sp2 stuns
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,920 ★★★★★
    Angela heavy and sp3 fight easily dispatched
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I used venom or Angela really didn't have much problem thing was more of a pain in my opinion when he'd just block in a corner with 15 rockstacks saving ror a sp3
  • Options
    Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    Venom was most effective for me, Strategy for this fight was to Corner Nova so that his Power gain from Dash and Power Gain from the node both are mitigated by staying close and fighting aggressively and hope he throws his specials. Hope it helps.
  • Options
    quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    Red mag for me
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    You can use doom if you have him with heimdal synergy. If doom is awakened you can even get away with no synergy. 2 furies from sp3 and steal power from afar power gain buff, but bringing synergy is much easier to maintain damage.