Unblockable AW

When I was in AW going up against a Sym Supreme, the node made his sp1 unblocable, when you used his sp1 though it wasn’t unblockable but rather gave me an effect like rooted and would not let me move. He also didn’t hit me and it said KO at the begging of the special

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Apollo702 said:

When I was in AW going up against a Sym Supreme, the node made his sp1 unblocable, when you used his sp1 though it wasn’t unblockable but rather gave me an effect like rooted and would not let me move. He also didn’t hit me and it said KO at the begging of the special

Oh yeah this just happened to me against the lifecycle sym supreme yesterday. Not a bug. You see, he places staggers on you. And u dexed the first part of his sp1/ u got a buff. According to sym's abilities when he nullifies he does dmg to you. If u look closely u can see the dmg go from ur champ. Then the champs just stand there and he whips you with last part of sp1 and KO
    You stop moving because the damage kills you, but the special animation must finish
  • Apollo702Apollo702 Member Posts: 13
    Cool
    Thanks guys