**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2500 5-star shards.... is it enough

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I feel that 2500 shards after months and months of glitches isn't enough compensation, there should be some level 4 potions or something. 5K 5* Shards would've been better.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Well you can't make everyone happy. I can understand people wanting potions or units but I like the shards myself. Beats the heck out of nothing. I appreciate the shards but I'd appreciate it more if kabam can keep the game running better in the future.
  • They should get a 5* 2 40% team revives some health potions and Alliance potions
  • KingKong666KingKong666 Posts: 48
    9fdb3s64oo9e.png
    Unable to delete message without claiming. Guess I'll find out how long it takes to expire
  • 9fdb3s64oo9e.png
    Unable to delete message without claiming. Guess I'll find out how long it takes to expire

Why won't you claim them?
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I rather have unit compensation. If the game is broken kabam should take down aq and aw or compensate units used in that period.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    doctordoom wrote: »
    9fdb3s64oo9e.png

Guessing he is still feeling some level of butthurt with the game
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Its all good
  • I’d settle for no compensation is exchange for an explanation of how Kabam plan to address the issues which are affecting the players.

At the moment it feels like EVERY time something new is released there are problems and knock on effects, we get thrown some goodies as way of an apology (or ‘appreciation’) and the cycle repeats.

That before addressing the issues of the compete lack of dialogue between Kabam and their users. Every so often you’ll get mike or adora post an eloquent explanation about how they know they need to do better and are working on improving things, then everything goes right back to normal.

Right now it doesn’t feel like there’s any plan. Just keep screwing up and keep giving out freebies.
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    I'm satisfied with 2500 5* frags cause I didn't spend units on of those bugs
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm in an alliance that is 3 million rating below what I'm used to do AQ and AW hasn't caused me to spend anything through bugs.
    I haven't attempted 5.3 yet (there's bugs, why would i?)

All in all I'm grateful, I now have 50k 5* shards saved up for December
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    9fdb3s64oo9e.png

Because it doesn't address the issues I had, I used potions, both alliance and standard. If I'm honest I expected a package of mixed potions as that's what I used, I didn't lose a quarter of 5* due to weeks of issues. I understand that some people would want units returned but personally I didn't lose any units because of this.

How is not claiming it going to solve those issues? Anyone could use the Shards.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    9fdb3s64oo9e.png

Because it doesn't address the issues I had, I used potions, both alliance and standard. If I'm honest I expected a package of mixed potions as that's what I used, I didn't lose a quarter of 5* due to weeks of issues. I understand that some people would want units returned but personally I didn't lose any units because of this.

How is not claiming it going to solve those issues? Anyone could use the Shards.

Some people just really enjoy being stubborn. Take the free shards dude. Not claiming them isn't going to make you a martyr to anyone.
    Jarvis9000 wrote: »
    It's a quarter of a 5*. Nothing to shake a stick at in my mind. I'm grateful.
    I’m Glad it was good compensation for you. For most it is insulting gesture. When the majority of upper tier alliance community agrees rank down tickets and items were the better compensation. So, show support for them as I support your enjoyment of 1/4 of a 5 star

I said I was grateful, and that it was nothing to shake a stick at. It's absolutely impossible to appease every Player. Tickets have nothing to do with the issue of the Update. Some want Items. Fair enough. Something is something, and I'm grateful.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    This compensation is completely ridiculous. It doesn't compensate the actual things people have spent, and 5* shards are completely unrelated as far as compensation. Many of us spent units, and all our potions, dealing with the constant broken game-state. Unbelievable.

I won't stare a gift shark in the teeth, though. We're honestly lucky they gave anything after closing so many tickets related to their own games issues/malfunctions.
  • 54patriots1254patriots12 Posts: 126
    Personally I'm disappointed too. 2500 five star shards is great, but doesn't really compensate for items and units/glory used to heal/revive over and over directly related to the bugs. I don't want a ton of free stuff, but really more of an acknowledgment that the game significantly suffered recently and players are upset and needing to use items to play at the same pace previous to the bug problems.
  • I’ll say this..it’s a step in the right direction..but a step forward can easily be erased by 2 steps back..I am thankful for the shards, at least they did something..is it enough, the jury is still out..but it is def a step in the right direction
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    *sitting here silently and obediently not rocking the boat*
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    I appreciate the effort, but in all honesty it feels that you totaled my car and gave me a keychain to say I'm sorry. The amount of resources that I needed to complete areas of the game that were bugged is not fair, and I need compensation for that.
  • I didnt get anything and i am over 250k been playin for 2 yrs
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    DalBot wrote: »

And how's that working out for you?
    yxohsxcilnrx.png
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Count me in with the people who aren’t satisfied with the 5* shards. I would have much rather had my items back I had to use because of the glitches than the shards. If you aren’t willing to give us revives and pots then I agree with the person earlier in the post that suggested opening the Halls of Healing.
  • Pez106Pez106 Posts: 11
    The shards are a nice gift but I don't think that it's going to please everyone. Gold realm always seems to cheer my alliance up when things have been botched.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    But kabam didt say u shuld use pots Thah is your own decionen
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    I'm happy with the shards.
    DalBot wrote: »

And how's that working out for you?
    yxohsxcilnrx.png

Miss that man. Lol.